Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this an old photo? I wouldn't think her Dad would allow her there unless AFP is there too
i was think it may be a old video because she does not show Bunnys face ,only pictured from the back you would be able to tell how old Bunny looked if it showed her face so would be able to work out if it was recent or not,but then again someone did say she had visitation on a wednesday after school for a couple of hours

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My guess is that skanky is trying to get interest in a TV programme about her & Carol's struggle to have a baby together ... But ... No one is interested in making it because the media may not make it public BUT they know she hasn't had custody of her children for years and also that Carol biffed her #slapgate as well as how hshe really injured her feet (running away from Carol) ... No one wants to be involved in their 'happy couple' pretence to that extent

i was think it may be a old video because she does not show Bunnys face ,only pictured from the back you would be able to tell how old Bunny looked if it showed her face so would be able to work out if it was recent or not,but then again someone did say she had visitation on a wednesday after school for a couple of hours
That looks like The pony KP used on the equestrian photoshoot months ago ..
The one that just 'moved back home' ... Is there a sand arena to ride in at MM, if so has it been overhauled and is it fit to ride in because it looks a bit tidy for rundown MM arena (if there is one) to me ... I don't think her riding Wallis or Bunny on that Pony was today ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I believe that PTme is the person speaking the truth.
100% she is. PTMe telling the truth. That new poster was up to something. Stood out like a sore thumb. Slagging off KB and PA. Trying to reel us in with claptrap. I could see we were being set up. Unlikely we’ll hear from it again. Don’t get what it achieved🙀.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The DM pix of Katie riding were taken, I reckon, just in the garden at MM. It all looks rather overgrown and unkempt but is not open countryside.
No, there's no arena at the MM, so must be old pix.

Reactions: 17
My guess is that skanky is trying to get interest in a TV programme about her & Carol's struggle to have a baby together ... But ... No one is interested in making it because the media may not make it public BUT they know she hasn't had custody of her children for years and also that Carol biffed her #slapgate as well as how hshe really injured her feet (running away from Carol) ... No one wants to be involved in their 'happy couple' pretence to that extent

That looks like The pony KP used on the equestrian photoshoot months ago ..
The one that just 'moved back home' ... Is there a sand arena to ride in at MM, if so has it been overhauled and is it fit to ride in because it looks a bit tidy for rundown MM arena (if there is one) to me ... I don't think her riding Wallis or Bunny on that Pony was today ...
It might be next door at Helen’s think she has riding areas, the MM won’t have anything as tidy as this 🤣 there a picture of Bunny on page 2

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus she is so butch now ! The shape of her ! 🤦‍♀️😮 And the way she was hanging onto Wallis mouth riding him round a patch of grass 🤦‍♀️ That horse is an older chap, a professionally produced push button in a double bridle and she is hanging onto his mouth ... that is just awful riding ... She should be on a lunge line frankly ... let's just say the Olympics are a very very very long way off !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.