Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More the length of holiday, sorry, I mean ‘work’ trip….
Gonna be seeing her Harvey Price every weekend then.... Her therapist weekly.... Her two hours with B&J.... 🤬🤯

ETA: her poorly Mumma and broken trotters that need surgery 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Wtf happened to the promised 'Jordan's back' on OF?
Or will that be after £6k worth of cheap, botched surgery during the holiday?
Think you're going to have to pimp your disabled child a good many more times before you can afford even the cheapest surgery to look half human.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That real estate guy put a posting on her latest lettuce picture.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and if anyone feels like getting wound up, my crazy life is on TLC at 9pm. This episode deals with the michelle restraining order court case , how apt.
Notice the pink disability scooter at the MM - she must have had a premonition she was going to break her hooves in 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There really is nobody left in her corner that gives a damn about her is there?
Just enablers living off the last few dregs she can con out of an ever dwindling audience.
It's not even funny anymore, it's no longer a car crash, it's self destruction playing out for all to see.
It isn't going to end nicely at all, and what I find disturbing is that the media at large still seem to be exploiting this tit show as click bait.
It's time for them all to stop now and let her fade into obscurity.
At least then she still might have a chance of living, to keep reporting on its sad existence just encourages it even more to believe that it has a lot to offer so pushing her to do something crazy to retain the spotlight.
Come on papers, tv and magazines, step up to the plate because it's you fueling the ego!

Do I actually feel sorry for her?

I honestly don't know!

There's just something with these latest pictures that's so sad.I
Guess Katie will do something even lower that will change my mind, but I hope not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That real estate guy put a posting on her latest lettuce picture.
I noticed that, it all seems very dodgy. Jason only started his Real Estate company in Feb this year and I think his partner in business T Ash likes to talk the talk looking at companies house. Perhaps they want her to advertise something dodgy, or maybe she’s involved/done deals with them already.

Edit. I just found this, J Baird seems like a decent guy so why would he want anything to do with KP, especially after exploiting Harvey like she did on Saturday if he cares about children/charities.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Incase anyone interested in seeing the salon shes going to in Edinburgh this week. It's a pink palace haha. Don't think you will get many in there and it's 3rd time luck as previous 2 visits were rescheduled
I'm a VIP but still haven't a clue what it means or what luxuries and privileges I may be missing out on.🤣🤣🥴
Free VIP barf bombs with complimentary Canestan,
hair oil produced by KP herself, that’s why she rarely washes her mop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.