Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The MM 😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣 so KP was begging the producers to go back in the jungle, Mark Wright is championing PA to go back in… 🤞
She would jump at the chance to go back in especially if PA was in too. She would be dreaming how she will charm him away from Emily. PA on the other hand would run a mile if she was anywhere near it

When does she ever obey rules or laws 😡

On a side note, just listened to a clip of Junior’s music, I actually quite enjoyed it!!!
Yeah me too. I was expecting something different so pleasantly surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OH MY GOD!!!! I hope @DC16 wasn't hinting at KP's planned holiday as being in South Africa, as part of IACGMOOH!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Pom Bear. Thanks for breathing life into KP's lifeless mop by making it into Dougal the dog......I was having a good old snigger
at your version of his boxing poster too. We all know that's the real him sans filters. Brilliant 😁 :LOL:(y)
You're welcome and thank you very much ❤💕😊💖 ..I loved the Dougal suggestion, thought it very cute as well as funny. 🥰😊💕❤🤗😘 xx
Looool I was nearly going to add turkey teef to the boxing photo but thought he look more worried without them 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

On the subject if turkey teef..I think it's time for a little Sid pic 😀😊💕😘 xx

Resizer_16516050638211.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No, not there either….🤣
Phew, I don’t think I could cope if ITV went down that road with her 👍🏼😁 Though how could she possibly pass the psychological tests to participate anyway, with her Mental ‘Elf, not to mention her wrecked feet, which is what we are led to believe is why she can’t do her CS 😁 Wanna go in the jungle Skanky, with all your issues, explain that one. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine, if she somehow managed to wangle a spot but so did Peter? And he wasn't told? Just witnessed her turning up - perhaps as one of the late arrivals?
I reckon he'd walk out - and what good TV THAT would make!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Incase anyone interested in seeing the salon shes going to in Edinburgh this week. It's a pink palace haha. Don't think you will get many in there and it's 3rd time luck as previous 2 visits were rescheduled
’Those in attendance will have the opportunity to get advice from Katie and Fern’….so that would be how to filter your photos to a smudge using Photoshop, FaceApp, Facetune and Remini then. You can get tutorials for free on YouTube for that, and save yourself £80 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You can here that her nose is all blocked up as she talks on that ‘comfort food’ clip. Probably had a long weekend on the sniff. And that’s not comfort food either, it’s healthy food. My idea of comfort food is a Cadbury cream egg!! Stop filming your food a go and get a proper job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh and if anyone feels like getting wound up, my crazy life is on TLC at 9pm. This episode deals with the michelle restraining order court case , how apt.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She's shared js song on tik tok I swear she's in this thread
You just know Junior will want her as far away from his musical career as possible, any attachment will just bring him ridicule and shred any credibility he’s building. He’ll know this, feel sorry for the kid, seems he’s doing his best to distance himself from her, but you can bet she’s itching to get involved in some way. Must be really grinding her gears she’s not involved in his fledgling career at all, but doesn’t look like she can do anything about it, let’s hope it stays that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m not proud to say this but I hope she messes up a few masterclasses and a few disgruntled punters go and kick lumps out of her at a later class. Sorry, I really loathe the cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a surprise! All three items are crap haha
As a long term owner of horses, no one and I mean NO ONE wears her tit. There are far more luxurious items on the market, Ariat, Stubben, Le Mieux, Kingsland.
I've never seen her crap stocked in tack shops anywhere. Let's face it , any decent horse owner wouldn't be associated with her because of how she treats her horses. She hoiks them up in double bridles and wears spurs.
I bet she's never even picked up a horses tit in her life.
First Class bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
As a long term owner of horses, no one and I mean NO ONE wears her tit. There are far more luxurious items on the market, Ariat, Stubben, Le Mieux, Kingsland.
I've never seen her crap stocked in tack shops anywhere. Let's face it , any decent horse owner wouldn't be associated with her because of how she treats her horses. She hoiks them up in double bridles and wears spurs.
I bet she's never even picked up a horses tit in her life.
First Class bleep.
Nope your wrong there!
Pricey is every class of bleep, even ones not invented yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.