Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a long term owner of horses, no one and I mean NO ONE wears her tit. There are far more luxurious items on the market, Ariat, Stubben, Le Mieux, Kingsland.
I've never seen her crap stocked in tack shops anywhere. Let's face it , any decent horse owner wouldn't be associated with her because of how she treats her horses. She hoiks them up in double bridles and wears spurs.
I bet she's never even picked up a horses tit in her life.
First Class bleep.
Same here ... Never ever seen a single item on a yard or in a tack shop or at a show or hacking out EVER

Reactions: 19
The MM 😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣 so KP was begging the producers to go back in the jungle, Mark Wright is championing PA to go back in… 🤞
After this she won’t be able to claim she’s the only one to do it twice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would jump at the chance to go back in especially if PA was in too. She would be dreaming how she will charm him away from Emily. PA on the other hand would run a mile if she was anywhere near it

Yeah me too. I was expecting something different so pleasantly surprised
If PA is going in then there will be an iron clad contract that’s she is on the moon rather than Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 25
’Those in attendance will have the opportunity to get advice from Katie and Fern’….so that would be how to filter your photos to a smudge using Photoshop, FaceApp, Facetune and Remini then. You can get tutorials for free on YouTube for that, and save yourself £80 👍🏼
Maybe how to bump your bills live the life of Reilly while bankrupt and blag free lux holidays. I’d pay to know that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe how to bump your bills live the life of Reilly while bankrupt and blag free lux holidays. I’d pay to know that
Just become a talentless, foul-minded trollop that fucks anything with barely a pulse and don't give two fucks.
Will that £80 be card or Paypal?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not been bothering with the thread as it's been the same tit about her getting away with stuff again and again so forgive me but who are the 2 Craig's please?

@265 Did you say you were threatened on some posts? If so who by? Was it by her looney tune fans or do you suspect others?
A couple of Katie's fans, people with no post count, no more I can say really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
More the length of holiday, sorry, I mean ‘work’ trip….
🤔 Surely she won’t leave her terminally ill mother and her disabled son who she’s every weekend 🤥 ....then there’s her weekly therapy session for her mental elf 🤥
The only lengthy ‘holiday‘ she deserves is at her majesty’s pleasure!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.