katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let‘s not forget this works both ways, many men have got away with treating women appalling and it’s seen as ok even in court. Neither should be acceptable.
Absolutely. I’ve been the other side of that but what I was trying (and probably failed) to indicate was this is AR indicating what he went through with KP in an indirect way. Sorry for not making it clearer x

Reactions: 24
im in no way sticking up for KP but how can she have an operation on her feet if it is not needed,though the riming is wayyyyy convenient
Knowing this under achieveing, over inflated, lying bleep bag, it's probably having it's toenails trimmed.
To her drug and alcohol addled mind that will be expanded into major, life threatening surgery that will be the worst ever seen or witnessed by a surgeon un-named or known.
Two days after missing court hearings due to the urgency of her 'operation' she will back on her holidays, dancing and jumping into the sea, all filmed and labelled a miracle.
All truthfully reported in great detail by the Scum with tons of backgrid pictures that show her looking younger than ever, no doubt also 'rocking' whatever cheap tat she's promoting.
That's easier for them than revealing the truth because yet once again she will commit suicide of they don't toe the line.
I've lost count of the number of times she's cried suicide, I'm beginning to wish someone would call her bluff because then she'd just piss off and be quiet as it just an idle threat from a proven low life lying bleep with no interest in anything but itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Plus ASOS will state that it is a French Connection item not claim it is one of theirs. Nowhere is she saying that the items are Natalys, she is claiming they are 'Albert and Me'. That's fraud, and copyright theft.
It’s not fraud. As far as I know she’s not claiming they are made by her and there’s nothing wrong with selling other peoples labels. She doesn’t even have to say where she’s sourcing them from and she can try to sell them more expensive, nothing wrong with that either.
It’s just dropshipping.
I’m pretty sure the French company have done a deal to be her dropshipper. She probably gets them slightly cheaper than Nataly are selling on their website. So now SFP just needs to find enough mugs to buy at her marked up prices and happy to wait 28 days.

So there’s nothing really wrong with what she’s doing and no different to tens of thousands of other dropshippers out there. It’s just a bit lazy… and I say that as someone who sources large amounts of real stock to sell.

Where to start with Edna’s “business”… a suspiciously long delivery time, no mention of import taxes (if they apply), what appears to be a domestic address to send returns to (her own? Surely she wouldn’t share that), …. It’s just really odd!
Childrens clothes are zero rated for VAT so there shouldn’t be any import taxes. And to be fair, on her listing for the wallpaper it does say ‘taxes included’.

The returns address is a good point though. She would need to provide a UK address for returns.

PS… I’m not a SFP fan, she’s almost as big a bleep as her sister. I just wanted to clarify some of points of misunderstanding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
im in no way sticking up for KP but how can she have an operation on her feet if it is not needed,though the riming is wayyyyy convenient
There’s definitely some kind of issue with her feet, although like everything else, it’s been exaggerated.This Op could be an exploratory of some kind.
The only thing I am certain of is that it’s not as serious as she makes out.
I hope the court takes the timing of this op( and it’s funding), into consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, she couldnt’t possibly cancel those £80 makeup masterclasses she has been #ad-ing every single day (some rescheduled) so she can have an ‘urgent’/avoid jail op, she would be letting all those fans, Jeyda and Fern down…. 🙄🙄🙄 and that’s not like the Pwicey, is it…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For what it's worth I think they did split ... After a lot of begging and pleading from KP, Carol agreed to take her back and 'try again' BUT they aren't engaged anymore ... And he is refusing to take part in any PDA's or play her press games ... KP is desperate and hanging onto this pathetic mess of a relationship by her fingertips because she cannot face being alone ... KB didn't want her back & she is struggling to pull a new one ... Carol is one foot out the door & she knows it

Reactions: 38
Her MH would suddenly come on leaps and bound and be fine again, so that she would pass the psych test, her feet will make a miraculous recovery, so she would pass the fitness test. :rolleyes:
Apparently she is begging the producers....give it up love...they just don't want you on the show!!! (y)
Don’t you need a pcr test before a hospital procedure. So excuse to get out of court appearances next week! Sort of thing she does.

Reactions: 6
There’s definitely some kind of issue with her feet, although like everything else, it’s been exaggerated.This Op could be an exploratory of some kind.
The only thing I am certain of is that it’s not as serious as she makes out.
I hope the court takes the timing of this op( and it’s funding), into consideration.
Bunions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How will she do the physical challenges with her poor broken feet? How will she cope mentally without her visits to The Priory? How will she see Harvey every week? If the Skank does get in to this dated, cruel to critters ‘show’, she will get voted to do the tasks every time. She’s so hated now. May just stay for 10 minutes and take the money and run… literally run. I simply don’t believe you fall from such a height and land in your feet. It all stinks. I can’t wear heels since I broke my ankle 15 years ago. Grrrrrrrr. I dislike her so much! 😡
I think her weekly therapy sessions forever are about as realistic as her seeing Harvey every weekend ...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. I’ve been the other side of that but what I was trying (and probably failed) to indicate was this is AR indicating what he went through with KP in an indirect way. Sorry for not making it clearer x
I apologise if you felt I was having a go at you it wasnt meant that way, my comment was directed at AR’s post (who I like), I’ve been there too. x
I just feel AR is not doing himself any favours with his anti women rant, he then goes on to attack ‘female‘ judges on the same post, when there are male judges also far from perfect.
I can see where AR is coming from in regards to KP but he‘d have been better to say nothing, or at least say something along the lines of course abusers can be male or female....., instead I feel he‘s coming across as unhinged and very anti women atm and concerning when he has a partner and daughters.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's her appearing in court in moon boots, a wheelchair, crutches or all of the above .... Love the way her socks hid her scars ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.