katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are your latest interactions? 👀
I haven't had any with him for a while. I was replying to comments and correcting some of the nonsense like "maybe skank and Sinky have taken the kids away for half term" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her MH would suddenly come on leaps and bound and be fine again, so that she would pass the psych test, her feet will make a miraculous recovery, so she would pass the fitness test. :rolleyes:
Apparently she is begging the producers....give it up love...they just don't want you on the show!!! (y)
Please tell me they actually said that! 🤣 that would be the funniest thing ever! A reunion without her there despite begging for it!

🤣🤣 that's brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would have thought that any accident that serious would have resulted in a health and safety investigation. Also, public liability insurance is a legal requirement for businesses in Turkey (just Googled it), so I am sure the park's insurers would be asking very serious questions if such a serious accident happened. I'm inclined to agree with others that this incident has been grossly exaggerated for maximum sympathy and maximum impact.
But if she was so pissed and being chased, I guess the venue's liability is void!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, love. We sometimes get carried away with ourselves. Me included. But I doubt SFP would get half the stick she gets if wasn't such an enabler to the krusty one. I know it's her sister and she has a duty to defend her family and all that....but sometimes I'd love to hear her say her sister is a dick and her behaviour isn't okay. I'd respect her a bit more.

Anyway, don't go anywhere....i'm sure we will be back to destroying Katie any minute now, and Edna will be but a distant memory. :D
It's posts like these that remind me why I love you Pheebs 🤗 (not that I need reminding but you know what I mean!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I suffer with what the GP calls Chronic Pain ... I refuse to give in to it ... I work full time, am on DIY livery for my horses - meaning i take care of them myself 24/7 .. I also excercise them myself & am producing my 4yr old outsize Connemara who currently thinks he is Shergar & landed me on my head smashing my hat in the woods a month ago shouldering his mate out of the way ... I am prescribed pretty heavy duty pain but choose not to take them every day because they make me tired & I would rather handle the pain until it gets too bad ... I am not asking for sympathy ... I am merely pointing out that most of us get on with things and don't ask for sympathy ... I have ZERO sympathy for KP & her bullshit ... Oh, and I rode my horses for Months with a fractured foot ! I am also not capable of representing the UK at the Olympics despite my exploits 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
no not really but the worst was one i had on my hand,you would think the knee would be the worst but perfectly fine,the toe is fleshy so should be ok,mine hardly work now and will have surgery but they did work at first and was such a great feeling when it took the pain away,go for it it will help
I had a few of these in my heel when I had plantar fasciitis. It does hurt for a few seconds when they do it (they inject where the pain actually is) but my WORD they were fantastic for stopping the pain for a couple of months

Reactions: 19
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.
I used to be a PCSO and walked about 8 miles a day. When I had cortisone injections in my heel I didn’t even get to rest up for the afternoon. God she’s a malingering twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sooner or later this bleep is going to find herself in front of a judge or magistrate who's wise to the lies and excuses.
No amount of bleating will save it's sorry arse then.
I just hope to live long enough to see it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Convenient she needs these Injections before a court appearance! Didn’t need them before attending Harvey’s award night in heels, or before a holiday in Thailand and Benidorm, or night out in London with bestie Ryan in heels! Didnt complain too much with all the tattooing she’s had lately….really boiling my P#SS! She better show up at court and go down!
These injections are not urgent, they’re convenient…guess what KP, prisons have hospital wings, so don’t worry you’ll get your wounds dressed! 🤬😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hi everyone, just trying to catch up....is the useless bint trying to make out that she's been in so much pain that it made her menkil elf terrible to the point of launching horrible verbal attacks on people and breaking a restraining order? Maybe the full excuse will be that she took some pain and didn't know what she was doing. A sort of 'dog ate my homework'...or... 'a bigger boy did it and ran away' type of excuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
there is no way that this little charad should stop any court case next week if it does i think i will cry🥹😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also……are you even allowed those ridiculous nails on if undergoing ‘major surgery’
I remember years ago when I had an operation, I had to remove my nail varnish as they used to need to see them. I bet her real claws are are bitten and covered in whitlows :sick:

I remember a couple of years ago, I had 2 really painful frozen shoulders and I had cortisone injections AND acupuncture at the same time, don't be such a wimp Kakkie, lie back and think of England. 🇬🇧

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember years ago when I had an operation, I had to remove my nail varnish as they used to need to see them. I bet her real claws are are bitten and covered in whitlows :sick:
Is there any part of it that's real?
The face, body, legs, tits, nails and hair all false as is it's whole existance, a complete waste of skin & oxygen.
There's not a single part of her or her life that couldn't be replaced by computer generated graphics and be more real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else wonder why she didn't film it so she can show she's soooooo scared of needles!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.