katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could also be hurtful to the kids to hear details of their mother's behaviour. PA and KH seem to put their kids first.
I also think they know that taking the moral high ground and staying quiet pisses her off more. They know that if they say anything she'll spew venom back at them relentlessly and I imagine they all left to leave the drama behind. They've all moved on and have satisfying relationships (as men annoyingly seem to do with ease generally!), so what's the point? Money? They all get child support. Also, perhaps they just don't care anymore and want nothing more to do with the drama and chaos. I know I don't give a tit about what my ex does or who he does it with. Once you're gone, you're gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, that too, Katie doesn't have to worry because she knows PA and KH will remain silent.
What about KB? okay he posted that Depp quote which was subtle, what's to stop him
from speaking out? He has nothing to lose.
Who knows what she has on him? Any slightly ( or very) embarrassing fetish I bet she'll have film of....or something illegal he did or said, ( lying about the drunk driving etc?) .
People like her always make sure to have blackmail material.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she has been paying agreed amount to trustees will she still have to go to court next week?

Reactions: 8
I also think they know that taking the moral high ground and staying quiet pisses her off more. They know that if they say anything she'll spew venom back at them relentlessly and I imagine they all left to leave the drama behind. They've all moved on and have satisfying relationships (as men annoyingly seem to do with ease generally!), so what's the point? Money? They all get child support. Also, perhaps they just don't care anymore and want nothing more to do with the drama and chaos. I know I don't give a tit about what my ex does or who he does it with. Once you're gone, you're gone!
Yes I agree they have moved on and are not as petty or bitter as she is but what do you mean about child support? They won't be getting any from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, she’s standing at the highest end - those sorts of entrances usually curve round becoming less so until ground level. Obviously that’s not the ‘exact spot she landed’ because there are duck off big trees at the top (not a small hedge as there is further to the right) so are we supposed to believe she managed to clear those first?
In which case she can forget all about competing in the Olympics in the equestrian events and go straight over to the High Jump competition - she'd ace it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, that too, Katie doesn't have to worry because she knows PA and KH will remain silent.
What about KB? okay he posted that Depp quote which was subtle, what's to stop him
from speaking out? He has nothing to lose.
She could ruin his credibility by confirming that the famous bulge was a prosthetic hiding a stub.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you really think she is crapping her pants??
I know it's not me you're asking but I truly do. She will be humiliated and, worst of all for her ginormous ego, Michelle will have "won". THAT'S what keeps her awake at night. Winning, at all costs. She gets banged up she's "lost", and worse than that, everyone KNOWS she's lost.

Reactions: 40
I think her ex's are concerned about the consequences of selling stories so they are not saying anything.
In Pete's and Kieran's case, they are now in stable relationships which could be damaged if they told their
stories.
Pete has the best attitude.Ignore her completely,don’t bite,and lawyer up if she goes too far.
Having said that, he has the money to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lying cow, that wall/ramp IS at the hotel, NOT a theme park.

This is from google images of the hotel grounds, note the lamp post

View attachment 1214897

Not the same position but same type
View attachment 1214899

Searched on Land of Legends theme parc pics and can't see any of that type of lamp posts in the area.
Yep, her rep originally stated it was at the theme park, but this story I says the hotel…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.