katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same I had one in my knee & practically ran out of the surgery the relief was that instant but my hands are a different matter entirely 😩 they hurt a lot & I’ve had my second injections last week so if this doesn’t work it’ll be surgery. Even so it’s hardly a hospital gown type procedure is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
cant believe the utter crap she is posting either,no way should that be a get out for nevt week

Reactions: 16
I apologise if you felt I was having a go at you it wasnt meant that way, my comment was directed at AR’s post (who I like), I’ve been there too. x
I just feel AR is not doing himself any favours with his anti women rant, he then goes on to attack ‘female‘ judges on the same post, when there are male judges also far from perfect.
I can see where AR is coming from in regards to KP but he‘d have been better to say nothing, or at least say something along the lines of course abusers can be male or female....., instead I feel he‘s coming across as unhinged and very anti women atm and concerning when he has a partner and daughters.
I feel sorry for him in terms of what KP did to him ... But ... His views on the world are questionable as was his behaviour with Chanelle Houghton, there is a reason he is restricted from seeing his child with her ... He needs to shut up & piss off frankly

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for him in terms of what KP did to him ... But ... His views on the world are questionable as was his behaviour with Chanelle Houghton, there is a reason he is restricted from seeing Jos child with her ... He needs to shut up & piss off frankly
I think we can all agree that DV whoever perpetrates it is utterly reprehensible!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also……are you even allowed those ridiculous nails on if undergoing ‘major surgery’

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Auschwitz?!
Or, of course, traditional (centuries old) French (and many other countries) hand woven clothing.
But hey, you go with bloody Auschwitz.

Un
Be
Liev
Able.
I think that you are being unfair here ... striped pjama type outfits have featured in many films about Auswitch & in much historical footage ... No need to attack [USER=8707]@Willowtree

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cortisone injections
I have the same injections in my feet, you just have to rest for 48/72 hours after to make sure you don’t displace the steroid. No big deal, all that hype! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.
I had the same experience. Have had one in each hip and one in right shoulder. I didn’t find them painful and they worked so fast too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.
I would have thought that any accident that serious would have resulted in a health and safety investigation. Also, public liability insurance is a legal requirement for businesses in Turkey (just Googled it), so I am sure the park's insurers would be asking very serious questions if such a serious accident happened. I'm inclined to agree with others that this incident has been grossly exaggerated for maximum sympathy and maximum impact.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.