katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if you felt I was having a go at you it wasnt meant that way, my comment was directed at AR’s post (who I like), I’ve been there too. x
I just feel AR is not doing himself any favours with his anti women rant, he then goes on to attack ‘female‘ judges on the same post, when there are male judges also far from perfect.
I can see where AR is coming from in regards to KP but he‘d have been better to say nothing, or at least say something along the lines of course abusers can be male or female....., instead I feel he‘s coming across as unhinged and very anti women atm and concerning when he has a partner and daughters.
You’re right. He does seem to have suddenly started speaking out though… I think the Piers thing massively triggered him.

Reactions: 15
I bet that isn’t even today, I think it was the other day and that’s why she had that blue thing on her wrist, same top she was wearing
Yesterday I think? Im
Trying to find Dr Sinnep so we can see which hospital but nothing yet

Reactions: 7
She’s gone private somehow, no way it’s NHS, we have a massive backlog in my Trust as do all Trusts in South East and especially London. No NHS Trust would be able to turn around an OP in a week for her In normal times, let alone these covid affected days. I dunno how she’s done it, as you say her private healthcare premiums would be huge with her record, but somehow she has the cash to go private.
It's tragic really ... Despite her arrogance & bullshit ... She is so genuinely scared of going to prison that she is pretending to have severe foot pain & going for private surgery to avoid it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I need one of those on the side of my big toe. Do they hurt?
no not really but the worst was one i had on my hand,you would think the knee would be the worst but perfectly fine,the toe is fleshy so should be ok,mine hardly work now and will have surgery but they did work at first and was such a great feeling when it took the pain away,go for it it will help

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've called her out on her insta post. I've said if she deletes it, I'm telling the truth. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yesterday I think? Im
Trying to find Dr Sinnep so we can see which hospital but nothing yet
Does she mean Mr Sinnet at Chelsea and Westminster? Orthopaedic surgeons don't have Dr titles.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.