katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases
I suppose we will see her in a wheelchair next week! There is no way she would have only found out today she is having the op on her feet imminently! As for that photo of Jett, she has been going through her photo albums again because he looks like he is 4 years old there!😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That's got to hurt ... To normal people 😂
That is a beautiful photo. Michelle and Kieran have done so much to give those children a normal childhood and you can see the love there. Bunny and Jett always seem like such beautiful kids. I can’t fathom their mother turning her back on that. Makes me wonder how Sophie - who clearly loves her little boy - can bare to be around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What a complete anti-climax! I was hoping she was going to announce that she had booked a one way ticket to the North Pole! 🤣🤣
Thanks for the updates @Nixxs and everyone else x
Err yes, quite!! Just got back online, anti-climax.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.