katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Brexit, there's an import tax of 20% added to p&p if it's being shipped from France.
Oh poop, I just realised children’s clothes are zero rated for VAT!

That’s pissed on my parade 😒

If they were subject to VAT the 20% would be added to whole value, not just the shipping.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
someone as said everything on the clothing site Sophia Price as started comes from another company so why bother ordering off her site when all she is doing is ordering off another company just go and order off the original company
Exactly.Its all smoke and mirrors with this lot.I wonder what the mark up is.

Reactions: 17
Oh poop, I just realised children’s clothes are zero rated for VAT!

That’s pissed on my parade 😒
I don't know EXACTLY what the added tax is @onthebuses .
But whenever I buy a vintage doll outfit from France the 20% is added at checkout.
You might be right about childrens' clothes then. :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 9
I don't know EXACTLY what the added tax is @onthebuses .
But whenever I buy a vintage doll outfit from France the £20 is added at checkout.
You might be right about childrens' clothes then. :unsure::unsure:
The EU business you buy from can take the U.K. VAT up front and pay it on your behalf. Or they can choose not to and then the U.K. customer pays it when the package arrives in the U.K.

I sell to EU customers and choose to let them pay the VAT when it arrives in their country. But I’m upfront about it so they know before they pay. I mainly sell to other businesses so they’re used to it.

That pic above someone posted about the expensive wallpaper does say tax included so maybe the French company does know what they’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wallpaper you say? I'd have thought the Soho House stuff would have been favourite for old Skanky. Blow up the image if you dare 😎

PNT-WLP Wallpaper LOW.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.

PS. SFP is a cheeky cow, I just looked the company Natalys Paris where all the clothes come from have a sale on yet SFP is charging far more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So basically Edna has gone to the trouble of calling it ‘Albert and me me me’ because she picked some of the clothes out 🥴 the actual company who sell the clothes are called Natlys Paris. I hope her customers know the clothes are coming from Paris and standard delivery is 28 days. 🤔🥴
Who wants to wait 28 days when kids grow so quick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.
That should come with the tag line:

"For just a hundred quid, your precious first born could look like Bert and Ernie."

f241e3d747276802ee5fcf89e944cebc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.