katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her teef get any whiter I won't have to put my light on !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There a million better/cheaper companies doing the vintage look. She might get a couple of orders from the Hampstead Boden Mum's Society ....then it will go "poof" into oblivion.
I thankfully don't know any of my mum friends who would buy it. I will be warning people off as well as much as possible.

Reactions: 16
Some of the Albert and me stuff looks like it was inspired by concentration camp garb.

Reactions: 18
So that's what it was 😬..x

Resizer_16505676599351.jpg

..a three for two offer of Edna F Price's glasses.

No thank you..one pair is crap enough 😬😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Evil Cow

View attachment 1210898
View attachment 1210902View attachment 1210903View attachment 1210906

Nice to see a few digs in there, her stuff is minging, shes cruel to animals and skint - all in one article!
I can’t abide people that sell stuff and don’t clean it. I would be embarrassed to sell anything that I hadn’t cleaned and polished. They look disgusting. Wouldn’t give her a £1 for any of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m trying to be fair here.If it’s good quality, and if the company is run properly then ok, good luck.Its not my taste but it may appeal to some.
However....It’s overpriced, and you can get stuff like this for half the money.
.....Just seen other Tattlers posts.So SP hasn’t had any input in design or concept then?Why am I surprised, I thought she was better than that.
The horse carousel romper at £61.99 will just fly off the shelves I’m sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i have just seen the so called celebrities who are supposed to be in that fight thing Carl is on about i can honestly say i do not know any of them(i would call them all wannabe celebrities)i always thought celebrities were people that normal people would recognise

Reactions: 13
So SFP is just dropshipping from a business in Paris 😆

Let’s hope her prices include U.K. import VAT and the French company knows how to declare it properly or the buyers will be getting a bill from HMRC when their package arrives in the country 🤣

And a bleeping Hotmail email address!!! bleeping amateur 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So SFP is just dropshipping from a business in Paris 😆

Let’s hope her prices include U.K. import VAT and the French company knows how to declare it properly or the buyers will be getting a bill from HMRC when their package arrives in the country 🤣

And a bleeping Hotmail email address!!! bleeping amateur 🤷‍♂️
What's the shipping charge then?

Reactions: 5
So basically Edna has gone to the trouble of calling it ‘Albert and me me me’ because she picked some of the clothes out 🥴 the actual company who sell the clothes are called Natlys Paris. I hope her customers know the clothes are coming from Paris and standard delivery is 28 days. 🤔🥴
She's probably buying from a shop like Monoprix (similar to Woolworths) and sticking on her profit margin.

Reactions: 8
I’m trying to be fair here.If it’s good quality, and if the company is run properly then ok, good luck.Its not my taste but it may appeal to some.
However....It’s overpriced, and you can get stuff like this for half the money.
.....Just seen other Tattlers posts.So SP hasn’t had any input in design or concept then?Why am I surprised, I thought she was better than that.
someone as said everything on the clothing site Sophia Price as started comes from another company so why bother ordering off her site when all she is doing is ordering off another company just go and order off the original company

Reactions: 25
OMG ... Less than £5 for a dick pic ... Really Carol? ... just pathetic ... What the hell are you thinking! I make more selling vintage glass on eBay ! The price of fame eh ? I bet your parents are really proud
To go from millionaire luxury car salesman, to wanking in a sink and selling dick pics, that’s some career move. I bet your parents are so proud of you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.