katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, but why oh why isn't some hungry hack poking his nose into this can of worms. Surely there has to be some kind of accident/incident log? If it really was that high, dangerous and exposed imagine if it had been a child that fell. There would have been an uproar and pictures of the drop all over the papers. Also the company would have been taken to the cleaners for negligence.
Ive often wondered why no photos like she normally does id love to see the wall where she allegedly jumped from.and surely the press would of got hold of it as well

So her launch tonight is at the exact time her sister launches her baby range
#jealousbitch
Jesus what is going on with the brows ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is a bleeping piece of tit typical narcissist duck all wrong with her trotters deffo for her upcoming court cases scamming conning manipulating slag

Hope PA gets invited she will be pissed right off might trigger another drink/drug road trip followed by a barrage of abuse at her exes does anybody know why she never mentiins that Leandro or slag him off
... They never married & no kids ... He has no public profile in the UK ... He is far away in another country. She only went after Boyson to try & get him back ... It seems the years of attacks happen if you married her, or, if you had kids with her / are involved with an ex who has kids with her

Reactions: 15
i have just seen the so called celebrities who are supposed to be in that fight thing Carl is on about i can honestly say i do not know any of them(i would call them all wannabe celebrities)i always thought celebrities were people that normal people would recognise
Me too! And they all look pretty rough, the types I’d be a bit wary of if i saw them in a pub!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random thought....she keeps LYING by saying she had a life changing accident at the Land Of Legends theme park. Do they know? Are they aware that a lying old wh0re is damaging their reputation with utter bullshit? Are they aware that their brand is being sullied very publicly in the British media? Could they not take action if she's lying? Has anyone sent them the numerous articles where the lying filthy $lag has repeatedly named them? Don't forget when she went back to visit the spot it happened it suddenly turned into a carpark entrance at a hotel 🤔 no theme park. No 25ft drop. No wall with flowers 🤔.
Wonder if somebody emailed them and enquired about an accident ? Think ill look and see if theybha
Probably fake just like her 😜
WTAF but she cant pay any of her creditors
How will she walk in them if her trotters are that bad stupid lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a thought that’s occurred, was anymore said about the hate letter received from Michelle with the Gatwick post mark?

Reactions: 14
... They never married & no kids ... He has no public profile in the UK ... He is far away in another country. She only went after Boyson to try & get him back ... It seems the years of attacks happen if you married her, or, if you had kids with her / are involved with an ex who has kids with her
Thanks for that ive always wondered why shes not slagged him off i remember him saying after he had escaped she wasnt wired right how spot on he was

Daily Mail article on her selling her tat, the reply made me laugh.

KP21APR5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And here's crawl wearing jyy polyester

View attachment 1211417
He looks like a feckin' golf ball in that!
Let's all hope he's subjected to a 'punch-ball' on MMA gig.

Hope KP won't be asked to take part in this.
If Emily Atak's going then Skanky will get her (unsold) jungle back-pack ready announce 'I'm coming for you (again)!'
Groan.....never was any TV interest there 2d time around!

Daily Mail article on her selling her tat, the reply made me laugh.

View attachment 1211716
Methinks someone on this thread has a dual personality.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If she landed on her feet from such a height, surely she would have had spinal injuries if she survived at all, doesn't add up.
Yeah you usually break your legs too as the impact pushes them up into your pelvis.

This is the problem, she exaggerated or lied about the incident, can't work out which.
Probably both

I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.
Why hasn't Land of Legends come out and said this then? Do they not know she is trashing them in the media?

Then maybe if they are that worried about her attempting suicide they should have a complete media blackout
That would be more likely to cause her attempting suicide I think!

Last edited:
So basically Edna has gone to the trouble of calling it ‘Albert and me me me’ because she picked some of the clothes out 🥴 the actual company who sell the clothes are called Natlys Paris. I hope her customers know the clothes are coming from Paris and standard delivery is 28 days. 🤔🥴
I wonder if Natalys knows she is going to be selling their stuff on under her own name at an inflated price? So it's not 'her' range at all then? Apparently it does say in the blurb that they are coming from Paris and it takes 28 days.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.