katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope KP won't be asked to take part in this.
Surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to ask her. After Ant pulling out of hosting it through a drunk driving conviction, they could not offer her it , could they

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to ask her. After Ant pulling out of hosting it through a drunk driving conviction, they could not offer her it , could they
She faces prison so no chance but I bet Katie will try and beg to get on the show.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
They don’t want to wear it. 🤮same with the shoes. It will be pervs and fetish folk buying those

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No idea. All I've done is comment constructively. I've never trolled or abused anyone. But I guess the truth hurt!
My comments are apparently still there. One of our lovely Tattlers mentioned it on the previous thread ❤
Do you think KP was jealous of ur chats with Cole haha. Wouldn't put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell Edna's gone to town on the massive collars, even the girls range has detachable ones and the boys have a neck scarf, sensible for toddlers, NOT. 🤔
I do not get this insta thing of dressing your kids in Victorian looking flouncy shite like Little Lord Fauntleroy. Kids explore and get dirty and messy. Mine lived in brightly coloured stuff from Next or Asda. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck offfffff
She's posting like Britney here, making out she's had hardship like her and no freedom!!
No.... you face like chopped liver bastard!!!!
You lost your kids coz your a vile, selfish witch.
As if I couldn't dislike her more.
bleep
She really is a bleeping piece of tit typical narcissist duck all wrong with her trotters deffo for her upcoming court cases scamming conning manipulating slag

Wouldn't it be wonderful if PA took part
Hope PA gets invited she will be pissed right off might trigger another drink/drug road trip followed by a barrage of abuse at her exes does anybody know why she never mentiins that Leandro or slag him off

Reactions: 25
SFP = Scam artist just like her sister
I might get jumped on here but isn't SFP doing what any business does? Buying something, adding a markup and making a profit? She has a family and looks after and provides for them, her only real crime is being loyal to her sister, just doesn't sit right with me all the flack she gets on here and people trying to hinder her business. I just don't feel any vitriol or venom for her and I do think folk get a bit carried away on here sometimes 😔 sorry 🙏

Reactions: 15
And in the hairdressers, yet again???? She only had someone round a couple of days ago....
Those Crocs are £450
Prob ordered them to show on instasham then she will send them back. How the duck has a bankrupt spend £450 on crocs . SMH she is def trolling to get a crappy response

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I might get jumped on here but isn't SFP doing what any business does? Buying something, adding a markup and making a profit? She has a family and looks after and provides for them, her only real crime is being loyal to her sister, just doesn't sit right with me all the flack she gets on here and people trying to hinder her business. I just don't feel any vitriol or venom for her and I do think folk get a bit carried away on here sometimes 😔 sorry 🙏
I can understand buying from a wholesaler but another shop?

Reactions: 21
I can understand buying from a wholesaler but another shop?
Well yes! People do that all the time. The shop still gets paid, by SFP, they still make money. I don't know, just makes me feel uncomfortable when she's not really done anything wrong.

Reactions: 5
SFP = Scam artist just like her sister
Ffs doesnt SFP realise people are struggling right now talk about overpriced and at least a 28 day waitfor your order who wants to wait that long 3 days is long enough for me

That is a beautiful photo. Michelle and Kieran have done so much to give those children a normal childhood and you can see the love there. Bunny and Jett always seem like such beautiful kids. I can’t fathom their mother turning her back on that. Makes me wonder how Sophie - who clearly loves her little boy - can bare to be around her.
Jett and Bunny always look really happy with their Dad and Michelle must be a shock when they see their so called mother andvhave to be in her fucked up world

Ouch! Highlighting #motherhood
Lovely photo love the "added extras" hope that pisses the slag off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the duck is it trying to launch now 🤦🏼‍♀️ 7.30pm announcement everyone! Woohooo
Think they were originally for boats so the water could run out x
[/QUOTE]
I wear them on our local beach as I have diabetic peripheral neuropathy in my feet and it allows the freezing cold water to swirl in and out so I don't tread on anything sharp. Still look like :poop: though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.