katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is smarter than most think. All the crazyness is deliberate. Its a winning formula to stay in the news
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well hopefully she doesn't use her feet to get out of masterclasses. I emailed said thinking of buying tickets for 5th may, but as cpl of people I was gonna get tickets for are moving abroad , I needed to know if classes are cancelled will they be able to get cash refunds as will not be here to attend any rescheduled dates . Here's the reply from, NO REFUNDS . So if they decide to cancel whole lot and reschedule till next year, too bad , . Surely this is not legal
This has to be illegal.

Reactions: 20
she shouldnt be given strong medication if they know she has addiction problems
and i cant see a GP giving her a script for opiates if thar's what she likes though there are always private or online i guess

Reactions: 6
i have Cortisone injections in my hands and knee the doctor does them forme but im guessing she is in a critical condition ffs
I had cortisone injections into one of my hip joints a few years ago when I had bursitis. It hurt like hell having the injections (even with plenty of local anaesthetic injected first). However, the only down time/recovery time was 48 hours rest in bed/on the sofa. The relief was incredible, it really worked well for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
More BS.
A source said: "Katie's feet mean she's in constant pain - they haven't healed properly and doctors have told her she's facing another operation.

This sums it up, I honestly couldn’t read anymore. Just WHO on the whole planet is gonna take this tit seriously. She should get done for fraud every time she opens her manky-crack- pipe - fucked lips.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
This has to be illegal.
I agree KP’s terms and conditions of ’no refunds’ wouldn't stand up in court if she were to cancel the classes and if someone were to take her to the small claims court no doubt they’d win but I wouldn’t hold out much hope of getting my money back from KP, although if Fern is part of the business she could also be taken to the small claims court by unsatisfied customers.
There’s also such a thing as a 14 day cancellation period when buying online.
I’m sure Trading Standards would be interested in KP’s ‘Terms and Conditions‘ response with regards to NO REFUNDS.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is the best yet our Pom!
😂🤣😅🤣😂
Thank you Love from Pom 🥰🤗💖🥰😘 xx.
Whaaaaaaattttttt????
I’m just catching up.., are you serious? I think my head is gonna explode!

Ah, thanks so much Pom Bear - I sooo get it now! You should really be an illustrator for Ladybird books! Or, any other great, successful brand! 😁😁😘
You're welcome and thank you for the lovely compliment Love from Pom 💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16506686579333.jpg

Oh damn I've missed Coles name out on this one loool 😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.
She isn’t smart at all - cunning, sly and manipulative she might well be, but no smart woman loses her home or her children. When you have to beg for a TV channel to make your home barely habitable- that’s not smart, it’s desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She isn’t smart at all - cunning, sly and manipulative she might well be, but no smart woman loses her home or her children. When you have to beg for a TV channel to make your home barely habitable- that’s not smart, it’s desperate.
She really is thick. Imagine thinking that she can get away with saying cortisone injections are surgeries. Obviously other people in the land have had these injections and can say they are fine. I genuinely think she thinks she is on a higher intellectual plane than everyone else and that’s why she can talk out of her arse and treat everyone like poop. What. A. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They don't usually do blood tests from the back of your hand though, that's usually where a drip goes. Blood tests are taken from the crook of your arm.
They take it from wherever they can get it. Some people have terrible veins and don’t like to give it up easily

Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really 😡
She surely is too thick to realise that lifers will need an op will get it inhospital and go to the prison hospital wing for a couple of days afterwards. I personally don’t think she’s having anything done at all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes exactly @DC16, in one newspaper article price says she can only walk 20 minutes a DAY and has to take a wheelchair everywhere just in case, she cannot manage 🤔
ONLY 20 minutes???
Me: IF only:-(

I suffer with what the GP calls Chronic Pain ... I refuse to give in to it ... I work full time, am on DIY livery for my horses - meaning i take care of them myself 24/7 .. I also excercise them myself & am producing my 4yr old outsize Connemara who currently thinks he is Shergar & landed me on my head smashing my hat in the woods a month ago shouldering his mate out of the way ... I am prescribed pretty heavy duty pain but choose not to take them every day because they make me tired & I would rather handle the pain until it gets too bad ... I am not asking for sympathy ... I am merely pointing out that most of us get on with things and don't ask for sympathy ... I have ZERO sympathy for KP & her bullshit ... Oh, and I rode my horses for Months with a fractured foot ! I am also not capable of representing the UK at the Olympics despite my exploits 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
CBD patches are pretty good for moderate to severe pain. No tiredness involved 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She really is thick. Imagine thinking that she can get away with saying cortisone injections are surgeries. Obviously other people in the land have had these injections and can say they are fine. I genuinely think she thinks she is on a higher intellectual plane than everyone else and that’s why she can talk out of her arse and treat everyone like poop. What. A. bleep.
its because she always gets away with her lies she thinks its ok and wont be pulled on it,aint that the truth

Reactions: 12
Hey, I don’t have the same problem as you but I can’t use foot pedals in a car either - but I still have a car I can drive because I have hand controls instead. Bought my own little, old car and then paid roughly £500 for a garage to fit the conversion kit.
Tickety boo!! 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She obviously begged for sedation for her needle phobia and MH. didn’t stop her have cosmetic surgery’s 20000 times , tattoos , jumping off boats walking through London in 4 inch heels , trolling , bullying , harassing , drink driving , etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm type 2 it's a real nuisance, I can't drive anymore because I can't judge where the pedals are anymore and it's too dangerous. I'm on a new tablet and i've lost 2 and a half stone with it and my levels are now non-diabetic. KP is such a whining POS lol
Hey, I don’t have the same problem as you but I can’t use foot pedals in a car either - but I still have a car I can drive because I have hand controls instead. Bought my own little, old car and then paid roughly £500 for a garage to fit the conversion kit.
Tickety boo!! 😁
[/QUOTE]

Think I managed to not quote someone correctly and look like i was plagiarising. But I wasn’t, of course, as I’m not a total bleep like Katie.
But now I think 🤔 I’ve fixed it. Hope we’re still allowed to say that phrasal verb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here you are looooool 😄😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 1213730

Back later Love Pom 🥰
Beautiful. The ladybird I mean.

It may be because I’m a peasant and not a ‘celebrity’ like the lovely KP but I didn’t even go to hospital for mine. I went to my local doctors surgery….
Me too. I've had injections in each shoulder for bursitis. One shoulder is fine now. The other not far behind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.