katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t fit her massive boobs under any of the safety restraints 🤪
I went to Disney with my Friend and her kids years ago. We all went on the Jurrasic Park water ride together. I have quite a lot of boobage. My friend "I can't get this saftey bar any lower" Me "Please stop trying". I spent the ride with my boobs firmly wedged either side of the bar :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is this the beginning of his injury, so he can pull out and not fight?!

Also is the MMA fight 24/06? Is his court date 26/06? Convenient if so.
I think it is June 16th....

Reactions: 15
Has his nickname got out do we know?🤣amongst a wee couple of ‘supposed mateys’ friends..🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the problem, she exaggerated or lied about the incident, can't work out which.
If she had fallen from that height she would have compression injuries in her back and legs, it’s just more made up crap for the media to lap up. There’s no real prove that any of it happened apart from her version of events. The chances are she fell 4 or 5 feet sprained her ankles and the rest was made up for publicity.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She had a camera crew with her but they missed the injury - like she had a camera with her in South Africa but they missed her sexual assault and kidnap attempt

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If she had fallen from that height she would have compression injuries in her back and legs, it’s just more made up crap for the media to lap up. There’s no real prove that any of it happened apart from her version of events.
Exactly.

She had a camera crew with her but they missed the injury - like she had a camera with her in South Africa but they missed her sexual assault and kidnap attempt
More Evidence

Reactions: 22
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases
Surely if she tries to use her health, mental or physical , to influence decisions the courts may take, she would be asked to provide medical evidence to back this up. Same using the kids perhaps to sway BH she needs a 5 bedroom house etc etc, she should be asked to provide evidence of this, custody agreements, harveys college schedules and visits made to up

Reactions: 31
Her feet are fine. Nobody could do everything she does with the injuries she claims. Besides, if it were true she would have sued for damages. Why does the media not question why the owners of this wall have never commented, why there was no film footage taken at the time etc, etc. It's because the whole thing is an exaggerated pack of lies like everything else. It's not even funny anymore this really needs blowing out of the water. The money owed, the online abuse of innocent people, innocent animals caught up in her horrible lifestyle, the lies, the endless holidays and spending...... just why?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She means ‘only gone and BOUGHT the crocs’
Not ‘brought’
Fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her feet are fine. Nobody could do everything she does with the injuries she claims. Besides, if it were true she would have sued for damages. Why does the media not question why the owners of this wall have never commented, why there was no film footage taken at the time etc, etc. It's because the whole thing is an exaggerated pack of lies like everything else. It's not even funny anymore this really needs blowing out of the water. The money owed, the online abuse of innocent people, innocent animals caught up in her horrible lifestyle, the lies, the endless holidays and spending...... just why?
I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.