katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, they've seen the patterns, especially the MH storyline which was predicted to run much before the court hearings.
The courts have got to remember she is a single mother of five bringing them all up single handedly, and one child is disabled. On top of this she has serious mental health issues, and now she has manky feet. They should give her a medal. Poor woman ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Errrrrrm what exactly hasn't she been able to do due to the liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt den?
Its certainly not stopped it going on holiday every other week has it???
So right! During the time of her surgery on her feet she kept going on about 'life changing' injuries. What exactly has changed about her life? Nothing. To me life changing means being in a wheelchair or constant pain, things she clearly isn't. Not being able to wear high heels all day every day is hardly life changing! I really wish someone in the media would challenge her on that lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So right! During the time of her surgery on her feet she kept going on about 'life changing' injuries. What exactly has changed about her life? Nothing. To me life changing means being in a wheelchair or constant pain, things she clearly isn't. Not being able to wear high heels all day every day is hardly life changing! I really wish someone in the media would challenge her on that lie!
I don't get why the media don't step in and expose her for the complete bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The courts have got to remember she is a single mother of five bringing them all up single handedly, and one child is disabled. On top of this she has serious mental health issues, and now she has manky feet. They should give her a medal. Poor woman ;)
Or an MBE for all her good works she does to raise awareness for online bullying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s quite uncanny that this just happens to take place just a few days before her court appreances.
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases
So she will use the Feet excuse over and over again.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
I thought exactly the same. Wouldn't let my lady 'bits' near anything her scabby, grubby crutch had been near. No, it will be grubby old men that would buy them to sniff :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:. Apparently Katona sells loads of her pants on her used OF site! Jeez, there are some very desperate, sick & weird people walking amongst us:poop:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fake or real, they are the most repugnant, chavtastic things I have ever laid eyes on....
I think they must be put out as a joke to see which no-mark chavs get taken in by them. Historically Balenciaga produced beautiful, subtle, elegant clothes for people with taste, not arseholes like Katie Price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't forget the MBE too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
awww didums, has he hurt his wrist again? hey sink boy, why not pop to a&e for another fake bandage and call your pap while you are at it…. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they must be put out as a joke to see which no-mark chavs get taken in by them. Historically Balenciaga produced beautiful, subtle, elegant clothes for people with taste, not arseholes like Katie Price.
Wasn’t the beautiful gorgeous lady Audrey Hepburn a great fan.?

awww didums, has he hurt his wrist again? hey sink boy, why not pop to a&e for another fake bandage and call your pap while you are at it…. 🙄
Get the duck out of the sink you creep.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.