katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this! Who was he talking about? 🤔 I would love it if he was talking about Crawl in fact I would love it even more if he knocked Crawl out! Wouldn’t that be fabulous! 🤣

Basically Crawl then! 🤣
It will be the guy he was on about the other day they said his name but can't remember what it was (remember him tagging that mean insta page while he was talking about it all). Cos he said his mrs had been slipping into his dm's. I thiught he was talking about Carl at first.

Reactions: 10
What is on her wrist? The blue thing?
It was visible on her story with the heeled croc chav hoof holder, then when she was holding up the scrappy bit of paper. However was completely covered by the cuff of her top when she was 'reading' her list of places she was going. And Fife is a county not a town.

Reactions: 15
I saw this! Who was he talking about? 🤔 I would love it if he was talking about Crawl in fact I would love it even more if he knocked Crawl out! Wouldn’t that be fabulous! 🤣

Basically Crawl then! 🤣
Sorry who is KB isn't melt a pretty old saying? I haven't heard it for a long long time.

Reactions: 2
I thought the KB post was him saying he was there with his Mrs talking 💩 someone who had suddenly turned up so he (KB) made her leave. But I might have got that wrong 🥴

Reactions: 5
Says in the article she was at a London health centre for a PCR test.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup, that's the 25ft wall at the theme park she jumped over 🥴 Anybody want to send this to the Land Of Legends asking exactly where in their theme park this '25ft' wall is? That looks like the most boring theme park EVER. Is that the entrance to Car Park World? Or maybe it's Concrete Canyon Zone? Oh no, I think it's Fence On A Wall Fun Land? Nope, I know, it's DEFINITELY 10ft Wall Looks Nothing Like A 25ft Drop Illusion Zone 👍🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Says in the article she was at a London health centre for a PCR test.
In the trackie bottoms she was wearing on Tues with her feckin' stupid large jacket. I wonder if they've been washed 🤔 I'd guess those pics were from Tues & not yesterday.

Also, can we all please comment on the pic of her hand across her naked tummy.....oohhhhhh she must be pregnant. Awww, how lovely 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have to say if Sink Boy is just with her for 'fame' then hes earnt it.
Imagine putting up with that 24/7 - we only see brief snap shots - it must be hell.
Its his own fault but hes put some graft in.
Add to that hes probably more skint and humiliated now than before he met her.
It really has been a gamble that didnt pay off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.