katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments one person on there was under the impression they were hand made in the UK. Someone corrected her
I pointed out to someone who said they couldn't afford them that if they went to Natalys's website they could buy them direct for half the price!

Will probs cancel them and keep the £80 (allegedly)
Going by what other people are saying about being able to put several tickets in their virtual baskets they don't exactly sound like they are a roaring success anyway, so not too many people will be ripped off, and doubtless they will all say 'poor Katie, needing more surgery. I'm happy for her to keep my money'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sooner or later this bleep is going to find herself in front of a judge or magistrate who's wise to the lies and excuses.
No amount of bleating will save it's sorry arse then.
I just hope to live long enough to see it happen.
She can’t get away with ignoring these cases for ever.If that were the case, no one would go to court.It crossed my mind that she was trying to put things off until her” probation” period ( from crashgate) was over.
I realise Ihats nonsensical, but she really is devious.I’d love her to know what her lawyer is thinking.

Reactions: 25
She can’t get away with ignoring these cases for ever.If that were the case, no one would go to court.It crossed my mind that she was trying to put things off until her” probation” period ( from crashgate) was over.
I realise Ihats nonsensical, but she really is devious.I’d love her to know what her lawyer is thinking.
Her lawyer will be thinking 'am I going to get paid for this?'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's NOTHING like she described it originally! She said that she jumped over a 'low wall' and it was a huge drop the other side that she didn't see. She made it sound like it was in the middle of the park! That is clearly a fairly high railing and she must have been able to see the big drop! No mention was ever made of a ramp before. She must have just gone out to try and find a wall that fitted her stupid story but that certainly isn't it! For one thing if you jumped off something that high you even if you landed on your feet you would then fall onto your knees or something else and she never had any other marks on her other than her feet. My daughter in law's mum fell off of a pier at the beach and as well as breaking her leg she damaged her back and was covered in bruises everywhere.
Exactly MrsPig - here she says it was a hotel, or was it land of Bellends who knows - either way, there is no way any place on earth would have a wall like that with a huge drop the other side and no railings. She's a big fat filthy liar

Reactions: 27
I've emailed NAtalys and asked them if they are aware she is selling their stuff at a huge mark up and without acknowledging them. Will see if I get a reply
This is just awful 😔 literally trying to ruin someone's business because of who her sister is. 😔 This is why Tattle gets a bad name. This is a gossip forum, it should be kept on here, you have gone too far imho.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cortisone injections
Note how she throws her 'mental health' into the mix! Didn't we predict all this, visits with the kids, H, mother, now dodgy feet and Mental Health too! Definitely have Bingo now!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Katie is throwing everything in, everything but the kitchen sink.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is just awful 😔 literally trying to ruin someone's business because of who her sister is. 😔 This is why Tattle gets a bad name. This is a gossip forum, it should be kept on here, you have gone too far imho.
It’s not really her business though is it? She’s piggy backing onto someone else’s hard work.

Reactions: 22
I need one of those on the side of my big toe. Do they hurt?
I have had them in my feet too, they aren't the most pleasant of things to have ( make sure they use a numbing cream or spray first!) but it does definitely help so is worth it in my book! Given that she supposedly has a phobia of needles that must have made for a fun job for someone!

If she has an agreement with Natalys then it isn't going to ruin her business is it? If however she is selling someone else's product without the knowledge then don't you think they should know? She is claiming this is HER range under the name Albert and Me when it clearly is nothing of the sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think they were originally for boats so the water could run out x
I wear them on our local beach as I have diabetic peripheral neuropathy in my feet and it allows the freezing cold water to swirl in and out so I don't tread on anything sharp. Still look like :poop: though!
[/QUOTE]
I have that too, started developing it about a year ago. Are you type 1 or 2? Wish that fuckwit KP would shut up about her parmesan soled trotters. I'm sure a farrier could sort her trotters out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember years ago when I had an operation, I had to remove my nail varnish as they used to need to see them. I bet her real claws are are bitten and covered in whitlows :sick:

I remember a couple of years ago, I had 2 really painful frozen shoulders and I had cortisone injections AND acupuncture at the same time, don't be such a wimp Kakkie, lie back and think of England. 🇬🇧
Exactly because they put a clip on your finger to monitor your oxygen levels and it doesn't work too well through nail polish!

Exactly MrsPig - here she says it was a hotel, or was it land of Bellends who knows - either way, there is no way any place on earth would have a wall like that with a huge drop the other side and no railings. She's a big fat filthy liar
Here's the quote from the Sun article ' "It was just a small wall which had flowers on top and I thought it was the same height the other side — but it was a 25ft drop.' Does that look anything like the wall she was posing in front of in that other article? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly because they put a clip on your finger to monitor your oxygen levels and it doesn't work too well through nail polish!

Here's the quote from the Sun article ' "It was just a small wall which had flowers on top and I thought it was the same height the other side — but it was a 25ft drop.' Does that look anything like the wall she was posing in front of in that other article? No.
It’s because we can’t see if there’s a change in colouration to the nail bed. If they go pale or blue, it means blood isn’t reaching the furthest reaches of the body and the BP could be dropping.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Land of Bellends 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#160 Court is looming for these two rotters.
Here come the lies about the broken trotters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.