Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
More deflection from KP. Posting her son who she never sees and who's father she has blasted false allegations all over social media. She really is disgusting.

Reactions: 42

BumbleB

Guys....guys....GUYS...imagine if Pete you cunt gets invited to the jungle and she doesnt......IMAGINE...

Actually, can you get ITV in prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Her feet are fine. Nobody could do everything she does with the injuries she claims. Besides, if it were true she would have sued for damages. Why does the media not question why the owners of this wall have never commented, why there was no film footage taken at the time etc, etc. It's because the whole thing is an exaggerated pack of lies like everything else. It's not even funny anymore this really needs blowing out of the water. The money owed, the online abuse of innocent people, innocent animals caught up in her horrible lifestyle, the lies, the endless holidays and spending...... just why?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Sooner or later this cunt is going to find herself in front of a judge or magistrate who's wise to the lies and excuses.
No amount of bleating will save it's sorry arse then.
I just hope to live long enough to see it happen.

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Pain? She's so off her face regularly I'm surprised she feels anything
I think this is where her penchant for strong painkillers comes from?? Sore feet = strong pain relief?? You can see it in her eyes on most of her pics that she is off her heed on some kind of strong opiate....she will be keeping up with the lies to keep the prescriptions coming?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😩

• Sad

jellybelly48

cortisone injections really?!?!? All that drama for that? I also have them in my hands & whilst not pleasant it’s hardly ‘surgery’ she would be advised to rest for a day or so to allow the injections to work then you just get on with it! Ffs I can’t be doing with her shit anymore she’s a dick 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Ohflip

Who wants to make a bet that if she does turn up to court next week, she’ll be in a wheelchair? 🤔

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The picture of the scar on the side of her foot was fake. This is a stocking that can be purchased for fancy dress etc. When this was shown, my friend who is a graphic designer & has all the latest computers, equipment etc, blew it up on big screen & you could see it wasn't real skin around the 'scar' area, but sheer stocking. You can see it if you can open the screen up close. The courts should be shown that CON.

• Wow
  • Angry

kirajodie

VIP Member
My sister damaged her foot and had to have several surgeries. She was on crutches for 6 months and limping for another 6 and it took her over two years before she could wear proper shoes again and even then they had to be Clark stylie. It's been 6 years now and she still isn't right. When you consider this bint was wearing wedges after less than a year and her scars have miraculously disappeared, I'm calling sympathy from the judge being begged!
Well lets hope the judges all realise due to her poor injured , worst the doctors have ever seen feet, she isn't fit to do her CS, wouldnt be fair on her. Instead grant her a 6mths rest at her majesty pleasure , that should sort out her wee piggies

• Haha
  • Heart
What you say makes sense, but the level of criticism just doesn't sit right with me, it's not what us Krusties are about. It's making me feel uncomfortable. 😔
I know, love. We sometimes get carried away with ourselves. Me included. But I doubt SFP would get half the stick she gets if wasn't such an enabler to the krusty one. I know it's her sister and she has a duty to defend her family and all that....but sometimes I'd love to hear her say her sister is a dick and her behaviour isn't okay. I'd respect her a bit more.

Anyway, don't go anywhere....i'm sure we will be back to destroying Katie any minute now, and Edna will be but a distant memory. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Random thought....she keeps LYING by saying she had a life changing accident at the Land Of Legends theme park. Do they know? Are they aware that a lying old wh0re is damaging their reputation with utter bullshit? Are they aware that their brand is being sullied very publicly in the British media? Could they not take action if she's lying? Has anyone sent them the numerous articles where the lying filthy $lag has repeatedly named them? Don't forget when she went back to visit the spot it happened it suddenly turned into a carpark entrance at a hotel 🤔 no theme park. No 25ft drop. No wall with flowers 🤔.

• Heart
  • Wow

Angelic37

VIP Member
Do you really think she is crapping her pants??
I know it's not me you're asking but I truly do. She will be humiliated and, worst of all for her ginormous ego, Michelle will have "won". THAT'S what keeps her awake at night. Winning, at all costs. She gets banged up she's "lost", and worse than that, everyone KNOWS she's lost.

DC16

VIP Member
So full on deflection weekend?
Trip to see Harvey?
Her mum?
My world pictures?
Pictures of her poorly feet?

probably all of the above….🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
“The Thing” as I like to call her has many enablers but by far the worst are the country’s press. Quite honestly the way they happily and knowingly print her lies as if they are factual just because she’s said something absolutely disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Angry