katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always pretend they are on the phone :rolleyes:
It's a PR tactic so they don't have to engage with the press. That's why they are always carrying their phones in their hand, rather than in their bag. Swift pretend phone call at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No doubt from her hospital visit... :rolleyes:
.....and she's keeping it on for attention stupid woman, as though everyone doesn't have hospital visits for far far worse at times. Why does she think she's special because she certainly isn't.

Reactions: 19
Says in the article she was at a London health centre for a PCR test.
She looks smacked up in a couple of those and no better in the others.

Reactions: 14
I have to say if Sink Boy is just with her for 'fame' then hes earnt it.
Imagine putting up with that 24/7 - we only see brief snap shots - it must be hell.
Its his own fault but hes put some graft in.
Add to that hes probably more skint and humiliated now than before he met her.
It really has been a gamble that didnt pay off.
It must be draining,( no sink jokes intended),I thought we had a glimpse of his despair during the Thailand holiday.
I suspect he is weighing up the pros and cons of staying in this relationship .

• Haha
Says in the article she was at a London health centre for a PCR test.
Why does Katie travel so far for a PCR test??? Also WHY is she having a PCR Test??

Reactions: 18
She's really trying to flog her plasterclass ticket's isn't she? Desperate much? She's sold a couple to 3 or 4 of them. But none to most of them I'd guess. You can click on any of them & bung tickets into your basket until they're all in there. Most let you add between 15 & 50 depending on the size of the venue. All either 5's or mostly 10's. So 15, 20, 30, 40, 50. There's maybe 3 that let you add 27 tickets or 32 tickets. Leading me to believe that the venue's have maybe 2 or 3 tickets sold 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She slagged Leo off when they split, saying he constantly gave her cystitis. https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/...o-penna-gave-me-cystitis-all-the-time-436783/ And that she had to return the engagement ring to the shop, because he hadn't paid for it. He lives in Argentina and she was gutted he walked out on her, even though she was cheating with Kieran at the time.
But I had to laugh at this article, which sums up CRAWL's small KnobGoblin!
Really? I was under the impression she'd have any bloke with a pulse and bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No PSTD from her attack there then?
Just $$$$ and attention.
I cant decide whether its money or attention she loves more?
Probably attention
Her MH would suddenly come on leaps and bound and be fine again, so that she would pass the psych test, her feet will make a miraculous recovery, so she would pass the fitness test. :rolleyes:
Apparently she is begging the producers....give it up love...they just don't want you on the show!!! (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So we know that she going into hospital for op in the next couple of days
AH, I get it, you just answered both questions, this means her operation is in four days
if she pops up negative and she will not know till a day before the operation.

Guys....guys....GUYS...imagine if Pete you bleep gets invited to the jungle and she doesnt......IMAGINE...

Actually, can you get ITV in prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.