katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't they mean putting the GRIFT in?

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18316237/katie-price-new-house-surrey/
So then, if it can afford to buy this house and has apparently been renting it the whole time she's been shacked-up with SB or sofa-surfing all over the place - where has the money come from? Why was this money not paid back to the creditors if not paid for Trampy Towers then???

Do you think this could perhaps be ANOTHER LIE????? :)

"She's told them she's in a very different position money-wise to two years ago and wants a fresh start" .
I hope the Bankruptcy Court are made aware of this statement
I think she already knows they are going to discharge her from her bankruptcies.
Shell be let off CS too because of her trotters.
Then found not guilty for breaking the RS due to her MH.
Buy new house with money hid with AFP and get a big 'well done' from Piers!
Cue the return to mainstream tv with Lorraine and Loose Women and the rehabilitation of Katie Price is complete.
The Scum and Fail are already fawning over it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
And the bullshit continues,

The comments on the FB feed are brutal, angered many people already.
I’m not on any SM anymore. Any chance you can get a few screenshots of some of the comments?

How typical that she’s pulling out the damaged for life trotters. Problem is witch, there are photos of you walking down a ladder and wearing platform stilettos, so no one is going to believe your bullshit anymore. Katie we know you read here so here’s a tip, chronic pain affects people more often than just the week before a court hearing 🙄

seriously we need an eye roll reaction emoji, my eyes are spinning like a vegas one armed bandit - and don’t get any ideas Skanky, even if you had one arm there are plenty of ways to pay your debt to society. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unconditional love means putting his needs before your own you worthless old hag. Trying to destroy his stable home life with your spiteful, vindictive harassment is not unconditional love.
I'm annoyed she didn't post a head shot of Bunny.

I’m not on any SM anymore. Any chance you can get a few screenshots of some of the comments?
Already done.

Reactions: 9
Unconditional love means putting his needs before your own you worthless old hag. Trying to destroy his stable home life with your spiteful, vindictive harassment is not unconditional love.
That looks like a hostage being told to smile for the camera. Those poor children, why do SS allow her contact? Visiting their mother is clearly a very anxious time for them. It’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And the bullshit continues,

The comments on the FB feed are brutal, angered many people already.
It’s quite uncanny that this just happens to take place just a few days before her court appreances.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm annoyed she didn't post a head shot of Bunny.

Already done.
Just saw thank you @265. It’s good to see her getting called out across all platforms.

It’s taken the British public a very long time to suss her out, but wow have they finally got it. Her end is in sight, she’ll take it a step too far and she’ll get cancelled. It seems that’s the new form of justice for those who are above the law. Let’s be real that’s the only form of justice this witch will ever see.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That looks like a hostage being told to smile for the camera. Those poor children, why do SS allow her contact? Visiting their mother is clearly a very anxious time for them. It’s so sad.
Exactly what I was going to say. That smile is nothing like the natural happy wee face we see when he is with his dad and M. If she loved those kids she would get her act together, dump the underbite, get off the nose candy and put them first! But there's only one person she puts first, the selfish vile witch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s quite uncanny that this just happens to take place just a few days before her court appreances.
This was her plan all along I think, keeping it in reserve, this is why we hear duck all over the
weekends because that's when she plots.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It really is - she has no involvement at all in their day to day life, she hasn’t a clue what they are doing at school etc. A FaceTime call a few times a week seems to be the extent of her “parenting” and the occasional supervised visit every now and then. Junior sees through her but the others must be so conflicted. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My kids at that age never went on a ride without me or their mum, even in Disney.
I thought B and J were rather young to be on Dodgems by themselves. However given KP's driving record it's probably just as well she wasn't on them as well! She probably would have tipped it over! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.