katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.
Thank you, but why oh why isn't some hungry hack poking his nose into this can of worms. Surely there has to be some kind of accident/incident log? If it really was that high, dangerous and exposed imagine if it had been a child that fell. There would have been an uproar and pictures of the drop all over the papers. Also the company would have been taken to the cleaners for negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What baffles me about this woman is that she seemingly jumps from one situationship, marriage, to the next, do guys see her as some sort of novelty or good time lay because of who she was? It's unbelievable really. I just don't get the appeal?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its going to be some bullshit only fans launch shite isn't it?

I'm just bored recently, it's like her life is groundhog day. She is finished and rather than just go away gracefully she is clinging on like a pig at a buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Its going to be some bullshit only fans launch shite isn't it?

I'm just bored recently, it's like her life is groundhog day. She is finished and rather than just go away gracefully she is clinging on like a pig at a buffet.
I’m with you here.

“YES GUYS IT’S TWUU. YOU CAN AVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALLLLLL MY CONTENT FOR JUST FIIIIIIVE PANDS FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY, JUST LIKE MY RELATIONSHIPS. DO YOU LOVE IT? I KNOW YOU LOVE IT. I LOVE IT!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
She doesn't launder them either
so they're genuinely 'Scented by Katie Price'
#stickyknickers :m💩🤢👌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What baffles me about this woman is that she seemingly jumps from one situationship, marriage, to the next, do guys see her as some sort of novelty or good time lay because of who she was? It's unbelievable really. I just don't get the appeal?
It's definitely the page 3 fantasy and the opportunity for fame. She isn't physically appealing at all, but in the eloquent words of the wonderful Kathy Burke 'most men would duck a ham sandwich'! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you, but why oh why isn't some hungry hack poking his nose into this can of worms. Surely there has to be some kind of accident/incident log? If it really was that high, dangerous and exposed imagine if it had been a child that fell. There would have been an uproar and pictures of the drop all over the papers. Also the company would have been taken to the cleaners for negligence.
Yep! I have no idea why she hasn’t been called out on her lies - we all know that journalists are on here snooping, why one of them hasn’t exposed her is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So her launch tonight is at the exact time her sister launches her baby range
#jealousbitch
duck me backwards, those filters are soooo funny, even better than the one piece turkey teef.
What an absolute state.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's hot today, the heat don't agree with me 😬 x .

Resizer_16267174512600.jpg

Roll on autumn 😄 x ..

Resizer_16505595365361.jpg

..and Katie might be in prison then too 😃 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.