katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No No No, I’ve got to walk past there at 4pm to meet friends in Mrs Fitz pub, the biaaaatch is stinking up my town again, wish me luck Tattlers, I might see the horror later, eeeeek she might even go to Fitz, it’s a popular pub just a few streets away from where she is currently 😱……Saying that I’ll take photos if I see the Skank, no filters 👍🏼😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She only had her lashes and brows done 12 days ago! Getting them done for the sake of it.... :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she must be going privately & therefore she's chosen where & when to have the op! How convenient that she plans it when she has TWO court hearings due. Can she be allowed to get away with this con? We have all seen with our own eyes she wears VERY high heeled shoes, even recently on the night out, when she supposedly 'split' from Crawl. Riding mopeds, jumping into the sea from a boat, treadmill etc etc. FUMING to say the very least. These court cases are going to be postponed again, I just know it.
She can’t do it forever…. Let her have the hassle of finding ways to keep delaying. Eventually she’ll have to face the music and we’ll all still be here. ‘Everything comes to those who wait’.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, so much just didn't add up
The park closes at 5pm, (shopping still open until 10pm) but she said it was dark when the accident happened, no lighting or signs, sunset was at 8.22pm so would of been light until 9ish... She was wearing a swim suit, yes they have lockers, so could of changed and be having dinner there.
Said it was a shortcut...if she knew that, she would of known there was a massive drop the other side?
The wall in her picture was more like 12ft not double that.
She managed to lay on a sunbed the next day for a photo shoot of receiving a bouquet of flowers, probably the last thing you would want to do with the 'worst pain ever'
As someone else said, no recorded accidents at the park that day and why isn't she suing them?

Forehead still burnt/peeling.
It really is a load of old cobblers! I'm definitely more inclined to believe what we were told ACTUALLY happened 🥴

Reactions: 21
It would take a far better actress than skanky as well because she cannot "act" for tit!

So by the time it gets to you the child has grown out of it or summer is finished??

Listen, know how awful La Poste is so if she thinks she'll get stuff delivered in 28 days then Bonne Chance with that idea LOL. Plus Customs are routinely opening everything now since Brexit to check you are'nt sneaking stuff past them that ought to have duty paid

Who the bloody hell is going to pay that for wallpaper that'll be scribbled on in Blue Crayon? Or is this a scam to get some for free????

She's deffo a con-artist like her fragrant sister. They've got different fathers so of course the rogue-element-in-common must be AFP 'erself!

So skanky will be after this show then bein' der supastarr wot she iz;

Let her go by all means where she'll hopefully catch Dengue Fever to never return :)
Yip. She’s been on it twice doncha know. It’s gonna be Burrell , gafney, some of the really likeable swash and Stacey. The biker, John barbed, boxer , pascale but I think Katina and price won’t make the cut. It’s called all stars not winners. But she will keep dropping hints she’s doing it but won’t as it’s in saff afrika and er mental elf PSTD

Reactions: 21
She only had her lashes and brows done 12 days ago! Getting them done for the sake of it.... :mad:
Micro blading only needs topping up once a year if done correctly…. What does she keep having done? And for someone who is afraid of needles it’s quite a brutal experience.

Reactions: 26
Micro blading only needs topping up once a year if done correctly…. What does she keep having done? And for someone who is afraid of needles it’s quite a brutal experience.
It looks horrible - didnt she train to do it at some point? I think thats why she had the Spock brows for a while as she was having to do them herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I so remember that IAM celeb,he was fascinatin,pissed meself laughing with the Ostriches,Loved how he used to look at plants etc,he detested her,really detested her..I loved him in there.Talk about speak the truth he could read the bleep like a book.
Indeed, Johnny had her number. I posted part of the transcript of his rant in the jungle on a KP thread months ago, always worth a revisit, absolutely spot on 😁 Love it……

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She won’t get back on I’m a celeb, they have 20 years of contestants to choose from. They’re not going to go for someone with drink and drug issues, not to mention her poor damaged feet and MH. She wasn’t one of the winners or even a finalist, so she can piss right off.

Reactions: 29
Good point I wonder if they are aware, she hasn’t tagged them anywhere from what I can see. It’s all very odd Natalys aren’t following SFP on any of their Instagram accounts and she’s not following them.
I've emailed NAtalys and asked them if they are aware she is selling their stuff at a huge mark up and without acknowledging them. Will see if I get a reply

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She didn't have microblading anyway, she had full on tattooing. Remember when the looked like this...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, how can one person get their eyebrows done so many times! And always, always look like they were drawn with a black marker pen. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and it wwas more likely to be the clap clinic not for a PCR test :(
And there's no point in doing a PCR test if you don't self isolate afterwards. My SIL had to self isolate for two weeks before having her cataracts done recently.

Reactions: 11
I was just thinking what a punch in the gut this must be for anyone suffering really with the ‘issues’ KP is mocking. Anyone waiting for hospital treatment, anyone going through the bankruptcy process, anyone terrified of pending court cases and yet here she is, doesn’t give a crap about any of it. Holidays, spending, mother of the year, more projects on the go than Ant and Dec all while sticking her middle finger up at everyone. I can’t think of anyone more deserving of getting hopefully what is coming to her….. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.