Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she already was sofa surfing she was between coles, the rented house and MM it would stress me out having my stuff all over the place and not in one place i think shes lived out of bags for the last couple of years until MM was made liveable. Shes had so many opportunities to clean herself up and be a good mom to those kids in a nice home. They have just never been the priority, its all her fault there is no reason why she couldnt of had a decent life she deliberately looks for drama so her MH is her own doing
Great Post and spot on.. I'd gain a bit of respect ( not alot) as I'm sure others would to if they could see her trying to sort her messy life out and be with her kids. She doesn't care, that much is clear. If you cannot put your own kids first there is no hope for her. You'd move heaven n earth to be with your children

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Random thought whilst cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Wondered if Skanky has ever picked up a cloth and donned some marigolds to clean a sink? 😂
I really don't care if she's ever cleaned or not..but the state she's allowed her home to get into is a disgrace. And then to blame it all on her mental health/other people is a joke.

She put a story in Instagram at the start of the year showcasing her 2022 planner, saying that she gets one every year, to stay organised. A couple of weeks later I watched an old My Crazy Life and her diary was found in a pile of shite in one of the MM's disused rooms that was being sorted. She said 'oh, my diary, I've been looking for that'. Did make me chuckle, how much she believes her own BS

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ffs luv, give it up. You are a deluded mess, look nowt like that 🤣 bet C4 are pleased to do a kids room up for mum to sl@g around in 🤮
It isnt, and never was a room for Princess.
It's always been a room for Pricey, who wishes she was Princess so she could do it all again.
I actually think that she is jealous of Princess, her age, her looks and her whole life in front of her which Pricey wishes to control to relive her own fucked up mess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Someone asked if Cole had posted on OF…
Looks like he posted something private yesterday with a huge number of likes (44!!) 😂

E77924EB-E6E1-4BB3-B9DB-01DC85344B90.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely. She needs a 2 bedroom place maximum. One for her (and the latest toyboy/daddy) and one in case AFP or one of the children are allowed a visit.
She does not need a garage or driverway as she should never be allowed behind the wheel again. No farm or garden as she cannot and does not care about animals. A small place that she might be able to clean occasionally and pay the bills for. Plus a bus stop nearby so she can be this "independent womEn" that she claims to be.
A bedsit should do her. Though a tent would be better.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder what she's going to Wales for?
I know she's got a couple of masterclasses coming up there soon, and acquaintances from her last masterclasses and of course good old Leon that she took to Cami Li's with when she was with Boyson
Maybe she is moving there for a fresh start🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm.... the fact he's caught her 'cheating' and the fact that she may well have carried on with whatever it was that caused Slapgate, has finally made him realise that she's a serial cheat. I don't like him either and hopefully, without her being around and creating photo opportunities, he will fade back into the mire from which he came from.....

Katie Price 'dumped by Carl Woods in string of angry texts after he accused her of cheating' | Daily Mail Online
Shes admitted herself that she cheats in every relationship by saying that she always has another man lined up for her next relationship ....so whoever she next ends up with, she won't be faithful because she will have to have her next man lined up 🤮

Her next boyfriend should be sent the links to the tattle wikipedia about her to give him a heads up to run for the hills and don't look back🤣🤣🤣

Do these TV folk actually read the news? Skank is up in court April 12th and could very well go to prison, but they’re still planning on working with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just doesn’t make sense. Unless is a doc about life inside
Unless they know something we don't, maybe she's planning to blame (and frame) CW for the text messages and say that he sent them from her phone...🤔

Reactions: 18
I’ve been reading Elton John’s autobiography . When he talks about his abysmal behaviour he squarely puts it down to the influence of all the drugs. Particularly coke. He talks about being paranoid, disorganised and delusional . I kept thinking about her , it all fits. I suppose the addition N.PD makes it even worse. At least Elton eventually listened to that inner voice and clearly someone who cared about him. He also has exceptional real talent. Skank is a one trick pony of man wedding baby divorce - no hidden talent. The pony is now ready for the knackered yard - and then goes the illusion

Reactions: 37
The time it took to take that photo could have resulted in a crash. It only needs a few seconds of having your eyes off the road to cause an accident 😡😡
Not allowed to use phones in cars now. Not even as a passenger. But laws don’t apply to her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sick of knob heads advertising products with their filters on. Another very well known cleaning lady who I won’t name (don't wanna be kicked out just yet) was being paid to promote a well known make up brand. Showing how to use it with FILTERS on. She looks nothing like this in real life too. How can you get paid to show how to apply make up with filters on is beyond me. Instasham has a lot to answer for! No wonder so many young girls have issues, Pricey is such a bad example, but she has had five kids 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Probably something to do with the Trauma and me (me me me me me only me wo hoo). Liz is chief exec. prod. of the company that's developing it for CH4. Perhaps the content is just about her being driven around after losing her licence after all she was on the road to nowhere on Saturday. 🤔

Reactions: 15
Not allowed to use phones in cars now. Not even as a passenger. But laws don’t apply to her!!!
Not wishing to derail the thread, but why can’t passengers use mobile phones in cars? I googled the new law & can’t find anything about that.

Reactions: 25
Sick of knob heads advertising products with their filters on. Another very well know cleaning lady who I won’t name (don't wanna be kicked out just yet) was being paid to promote a well known make up brand. Showing how to use it with FILTERS on. She looks nothing like this in real life too. How can you get paid to show how to apply make up with filters on is beyond me. Instasham has a lot to answer for! No wonder so many young girls have issues, Pricey is such a bad example, but she has had five kids 😂
Best filter I've got is when i take my glasses off, i look sooo fresh and i cant see a thing🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.