Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was poking fun at KK earlier but maybe that was harsh if she's had that kind of upbringing.
But then again, how long can people use the tough childhood excuse? There comes a point where you need to work with the hand you've been dealt with.
Easier said than done, I know. But people who can't even look after themselves shouldn't have so many children. It's not fair on them. Isn't she the one who gets her child to take OF photos of her?

I agree. Remember that evening where she saw a UFO? (Seriously!) 🤣🤣 they probably flew back when they spotted her!
Yes she was off her nut again probably

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then what's the excuse for the first magistrate letting her use her Priory get out of jail free card?
When does the enabling stop and some kind of accountability start?
Wasn't even a first offence so how are there any mitigating factors?
None of it makes any kind of sense, I'm all for supporting people with complex problems but is going for a drive when drunk, drugged and banned to see a 'friend' a legitimate problem?
Is repeatedly breaking restraining orders acceptable when your on a suspended sentence ok?
The family will all moan and whine when the inevitable happens, she WILL either kill others or herself and then once again it will be someone else's fault.
Is it complacency or stupidity, I really don't think it's love, sorry.
I agree but I think its more a case of them saying she wont listen, so they just leave her to it now, plus I bet she bullshits them and plays them for sympathy too.
Not saying they havent enabled her as they have so many times, but I do think she plays them too. My auntie used to blackmail my nan with "I wont let you see your grandkids" if there was ever any cross words - so I expect KP uses every bit of emotional blackmail on them.
Also there comes a point where you give up even trying if they wont listen - its tiring and you just tell them you are there for them but their duck ups are their own fault - which is where her family need to be now.
What can they do - tell her shes being a moron, she has a strop and tells them all to duck off, and then they have even less hope of trying to help her?

Reactions: 6
Hello twatty S*n “journalists” if you are lurking on here. Firstly, duck off. Secondly, duck off. Thirdly, it seems you learned absolutely nothing when you wrote all your untruths about Hillsborough. You are still repeating utter bollocks, and passing it off as news. This time from the mouth of a washed up, druggy, has-been with no talent or redeemable features to speak of. No one cares about her anymore, which just shows how irrelevant you and her are. You’ve a bleeping nerve to write about anyone’s mental health after what your phone hacking and unsavoury information gathering did to people. What you did to Paul Gascogne actually broke my heart, leaking private medical information. You didn’t think about his mental health. duck off, you sickos.

(They found out his medical records showed he was suicidal, so printed them).

Hi everyone else who isn’t a soulless hole, hope you are all having a good day.
Yes, stop lurking on here and go and do what you're paid for. Print the real story, the whole filthy book and show her up for what she is once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of nonsense! Anyone who is working hard does not take a 3 week holiday plus gets surgery at the beginning!
Hahahahaha. Just had to change my Tena Lady

I agree but I think its more a case of them saying she wont listen, so they just leave her to it now, plus I bet she bullshits them and plays them for sympathy too.
Not saying they havent enabled her as they have so many times, but I do think she plays them too. My auntie used to blackmail my nan with "I wont let you see your grandkids" if there was ever any cross words - so I expect KP uses every bit of emotional blackmail on them.
Also there comes a point where you give up even trying if they wont listen - its tiring and you just tell them you are there for them but their duck ups are their own fault - which is where her family need to be now.
What can they do - tell her shes being a moron, she has a strop and tells them all to duck off, and then they have even less hope of trying to help her?
Good point. Biffa

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.