Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What!!! Take her back.
Us Welsh DO NOT claim her.
Hopefully the red dragon will eat her for daring to step foot in gods country.

I spent most of mother's day, having to juggle my children, grandchildren and husband, whilst dealing with a traumatised Foster child in crisis mode. ( not in my care , but nevertheless)

Skanky really puts into perspective how tit her parenting really is, the aftermath and trauma the child experiences and is left with is staggering.
But she will never see it that way, no accountability for her actions or reactions to her children, only victimisation of herself.
I really boils my piss when I read " but she's a good mother"

I don't think her and carwash have separated, not for one minute, but I hope they have and he brings her down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think they have split but just until her court cases in April sorry so upset couldn’t sort out money for trustees and CW talked me into writing texts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why oh why are these people still pandering to an has been?
Is it that we are wrong?
Is Skanky some Peoples Princess, bravely struggling against her demons and grossly missunderstood?
I thought appearing on OF was a death knell for TV careers but then I spied Katona on Stephs Packed Shite happily talking bollocks so there's obviously no standards applied to what constitutes a 'Star'.
Let's all get our front and back bottoms out, entertain our chocolate starfish with a courgette and boost the countries GDP, getting up every day and going work to graft don't cut it anymore, seems being outrageous and a cheap tart is what the general public appreciates nowdays.
Beginning to lose your looks?
Doctor Frankenstien will sort that with some grotesque modifications, each worse than the last, and people will perform the emperors new clothes trick, afraid to cry out for not wanting to be seen as not being one of the crowd.
Ram drugs down your throat on a regular basis, get drunk and piss yourself, mistreat both people and animals, it's ALL good because somebody, somewhere is waiting to make programmes about it glorifying your disgrace whilst excusing it with claims of mental health problems.
Hell, why not dress it up as helping other people with these problems because that will get the viewing figures up and continue to bring in the money.
People ask, is there intelligent life in space?
Based on this, none whatsoever.
I really despair at the world we have created for our children.😢😢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
And she’s heading to Wales, got Liz tv producer driving her

View attachment 1155688
Wonder what she's going to Wales for?
I know she's got a couple of masterclasses coming up there soon, and acquaintances from her last masterclasses and of course good old Leon that she took to Cami Li's with when she was with Boyson

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Katie,
If you're reading this then please take my advice...
Turn your car around, go back home.
You do not want to come to Wales. Honestly there's nothing for you to see here. We just have sheep and a lot of castles.
duck off😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why oh why are these people still pandering to an has been?
Is it that we are wrong?
Is Skanky some Peoples Princess, bravely struggling against her demons and grossly missunderstood?
I thought appearing on OF was a death knell for TV careers but then I spied Katona on Stephs Packed Shite happily talking bollocks so there's obviously no standards applied to what constitutes a 'Star'.
Let's all get our front and back bottoms out, entertain our chocolate starfish with a courgette and boost the countries GDP, getting up every day and going work to graft don't cut it anymore, seems being outrageous and a cheap tart is what the general public appreciates nowdays.
Beginning to lose your looks?
Doctor Frankenstien will sort that with some grotesque modifications, each worse than the last, and people will perform the emperors new clothes trick, afraid to cry out for not wanting to be seen as not being one of the crowd.
Ram drugs down your throat on a regular basis, get drunk and piss yourself, mistreat both people and animals, it's ALL good because somebody, somewhere is waiting to make programmes about it glorifying your disgrace whilst excusing it with claims of mental health problems.
Hell, why not dress it up as helping other people with these problems because that will get the viewing figures up and continue to bring in the money.
People ask, is there intelligent life in space?
Based on this, none whatsoever.
I really despair at the world we have created for our children.😢😢
And at the end of it...ask for MBE! Cheeky fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1155712Who’s Liz? Poor love seems blissfully unaware she’s chauffeuring Satan.
Arghhhhh I despise these enablers as much as I can’t abide the Skanky. Absolute thunderc*nts like the Skank. The woman is spiralling out of control, all this pandering to her and chucking wads of cash her way (looks like another TV show in the making here) is not helping her one bit, Instead of Skanky being taken out of the limelight (the only way that will save her now) and addressing her numerous issues, you all just give her more publicity and cash to waste on a lifestyle which is killing her. So Skanky believes all is well in her world, continues on with her destructive ways, you bloody fools are just the worst enablers.

Liz, whoever you are, get in the bin with Lorraine Kelly and her ilk, smiling away whilst Skanky continues to causes pain to her family, especially her kids, and her behaviour edges increasingly closer to a tragic conclusion. Complicit tossers, one and all are these people around The Skank, they do her no favours.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Surely lots of complaints will e raised! 🤞bleeping only fans witch as well she is,sole destroying having that bleep on Telly.😡😡😡😡

Wonder if there will be any pencilcunt posts today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many MORE Tv shows do we need to see? We know MM is still a tit hole, boring. Harvey is doing well at college so leave the poor lad alone!!!

Reactions: 41
I think they have split but just until her court cases in April sorry so upset couldn’t sort out money for trustees and CW talked me into writing texts
Hmmmm.... the fact he's caught her 'cheating' and the fact that she may well have carried on with whatever it was that caused Slapgate, has finally made him realise that she's a serial cheat. I don't like him either and hopefully, without her being around and creating photo opportunities, he will fade back into the mire from which he came from.....

Katie Price 'dumped by Carl Woods in string of angry texts after he accused her of cheating' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 28
I did think about putting apologies to Stan for my post 🤣
Yeah he deserves one. He's far prettier 🤣

How many MORE Tv shows do we need to see? We know MM is still a tit hole, boring. Harvey is doing well at college so leave the poor lad alone!!!
But how will she make any money then? Isn't that the whole point of having kids? To make money by exploiting them? Who cares about protecting them and loving them. It's about money and attention! Woohoo!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah he deserves one. He's far prettier 🤣

But how will she make any money then? Isn't that the whole point of having kids? To make money by exploiting them? Who cares about protecting them and loving them. It's about money and attention! Woohoo!!!
You say “them”, there’s only one left and she is basically pimping him out on Tv and for nightclub appearances. She boils my piss so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Arghhhhh I despise these enablers as much as I can’t abide the Skanky. Absolute thunderc*nts like the Skank. The woman is spiralling out of control, all this pandering to her and chucking wads of cash her way (looks like another TV show in the making here) is not helping her one bit, Instead of Skanky being taken out of the limelight (the only way that will save her now) and addressing her numerous issues, you all just give her more publicity and cash to waste on a lifestyle which is killing her. So Skanky believes all is well in her world, continues on with her destructive ways, you bloody fools are just the worst enablers.

Liz, whoever you are, get in the bin with Lorraine Kelly and her ilk, smiling away whilst Skanky continues to causes pain to her family, especially her kids, and her behaviour edges increasingly closer to a tragic conclusion. Complicit tossers, one and all are these people around The Skank, they do her no favours.
Imagine having to sit & listen to her in a car for 3-4 hours ! Jeez I'd have a break down listening to that opinionated fog horn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.