Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to sit & listen to her in a car for 3-4 hours ! Jeez I'd have a break down listening to that opinionated fog horn.
Ten minutes in I would've done a 'Will Smith' and witch slapped the fecker🤣

Not that I'm a violent person....😇

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why oh why are these people still pandering to an has been?
Is it that we are wrong?
Is Skanky some Peoples Princess, bravely struggling against her demons and grossly missunderstood?
I thought appearing on OF was a death knell for TV careers but then I spied Katona on Stephs Packed Shite happily talking bollocks so there's obviously no standards applied to what constitutes a 'Star'.
Let's all get our front and back bottoms out, entertain our chocolate starfish with a courgette and boost the countries GDP, getting up every day and going work to graft don't cut it anymore, seems being outrageous and a cheap tart is what the general public appreciates nowdays.
Beginning to lose your looks?
Doctor Frankenstien will sort that with some grotesque modifications, each worse than the last, and people will perform the emperors new clothes trick, afraid to cry out for not wanting to be seen as not being one of the crowd.
Ram drugs down your throat on a regular basis, get drunk and piss yourself, mistreat both people and animals, it's ALL good because somebody, somewhere is waiting to make programmes about it glorifying your disgrace whilst excusing it with claims of mental health problems.
Hell, why not dress it up as helping other people with these problems because that will get the viewing figures up and continue to bring in the money.
People ask, is there intelligent life in space?
Based on this, none whatsoever.
I really despair at the world we have created for our children.😢😢
I totally agree. Thought it was just me that thought these things. It’s very sad. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder what she's going to Wales for?
I know she's got a couple of masterclasses coming up there soon, and acquaintances from her last masterclasses and of course good old Leon that she took to Cami Li's with when she was with Boyson
Trade description bait and switch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do these TV folk actually read the news? Skank is up in court April 12th and could very well go to prison, but they’re still planning on working with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just doesn’t make sense. Unless is a doc about life inside

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why can’t skanky use public transport/ Uber.
It’s annoys me 😡 plus she’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hmmmm.... the fact he's caught her 'cheating' and the fact that she may well have carried on with whatever it was that caused Slapgate, has finally made him realise that she's a serial cheat. I don't like him either and hopefully, without her being around and creating photo opportunities, he will fade back into the mire from which he came from.....

Katie Price 'dumped by Carl Woods in string of angry texts after he accused her of cheating' | Daily Mail Online
This fake split is just another con. She needs him to driver her around, so the 'split' is only until his court case is over. They also have the PriceyWoods business (money laundering). Where's she stashed the money she earns, probably in his account. How will she be paying the bills if she's moved back into the MM (thought that was being repossessed). Is that why she's in car with woman from Channel 4? Get the company to do up the rest of the house. It needs more money spent on it & the grounds, than the property is worth. Plus, there is NO WAY she would ever spend 1 night alone, she can't. Always has to have people around her. Suspect she stayed at AFP last night. Wonder where she hid her 'sniff stash' so they didn't find it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Like pissing in the wind if Channel 4 are paying to do up MM AGAIN. Just drop a bomb on it and walk away

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This fake split is just another con. She needs him to driver her around, so the 'split' is only until his court case is over. They also have the PriceyWoods business (money laundering). Where's she stashed the money she earns, probably in his account. How will she be paying the bills if she's moved back into the MM (thought that was being repossessed). Is that why she's in car with woman from Channel 4? Get the company to do up the rest of the house. It needs more money spent on it & the grounds, than the property is worth. Plus, there is NO WAY she would ever spend 1 night alone, she can't. Always has to have people around her. Suspect she stayed at AFP last night. Wonder where she hid her 'sniff stash' so they didn't find it?
Find it?
More like share it, these grifters all piss in the same pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think this Liz must be mad as she has court on 12th and could get sent to prison and has BH around that time and could lose everything my bad you this appointment would have been made weeks ago

Reactions: 16
Why can’t skanky use public transport/ Uber.
It’s annoys me 😡 plus she’s a bleep.
Oh, she's too much of a "celeb" to do uber 🙄 when is this bint finally going to be cancelled and ignored. Hope she's on her way to prison soon, sick of seeing her smug, plastic face everywhere

Reactions: 30
What has Wales done to deserve a visit from it?
Honestly I don't know🤷‍♀️ I've been really naughty once and stole a sweet from the pick n mix in Woolworths when I was a kid but I've never killed anyone to deserve this😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Gor the lofe of me I absolutely cannot fathom why she's so desperate to hang onto MM ; it's not like she can fill it with family. Why not cut your losses and get rid, pay off your creditors and buy a modest detached smaller house. Only reason I can think of is that she would get hardly anything for it. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You say “them”, there’s only one left and she is basically pimping him out on Tv and for nightclub appearances. She boils my piss so much
Yeah only one left but she had the rest for that reason. I'm hoping so much that the nightclub event gets cancelled somehow. Maybe if the college intervene...

Imagine having to sit & listen to her in a car for 3-4 hours ! Jeez I'd have a break down listening to that opinionated fog horn.
I felt like that earlier today. I was in a meeting that lasted an hour and I couldn't wait to get away!
If I was stuck on a car journey with skanky, I would jump out of the window and run away on the hard shoulder! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gor the lofe of me I absolutely cannot fathom why she's so desperate to hang onto MM ; it's not like she can fill it with family. Why not cut your losses and get rid, pay off your creditors and buy a modest detached smaller house. Only reason I can think of is that she would get hardly anything for it. Stupid cow.
That hovel is Proof that she "mayd it" so she's not going to let it go. I suggest you go to read skanky's wiki on page 1 Annie (the pink button up here 🔼 ) where theres a section about the disgusting dump she's created in what was once a beautiful old house before she turned it into a filthy cesspit that even Stig would be repelled by.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she keeps it so she can continue the delusion that shes a young looking fit mother of 5 with a successful career 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.