Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gor the lofe of me I absolutely cannot fathom why she's so desperate to hang onto MM ; it's not like she can fill it with family. Why not cut your losses and get rid, pay off your creditors and buy a modest detached smaller house. Only reason I can think of is that she would get hardly anything for it. Stupid cow.
We all wonder about that one.Unless it’s something to do with her not being able to accept failure.She is also too lazy and inept to sort it out herself.
Someone else will have to sort it out, one way or another.
Welcome, by the way.

Reactions: 21
Gor the lofe of me I absolutely cannot fathom why she's so desperate to hang onto MM ; it's not like she can fill it with family. Why not cut your losses and get rid, pay off your creditors and buy a modest detached smaller house. Only reason I can think of is that she would get hardly anything for it. Stupid cow.
Don't think she'll get another mortgage, look at her attitude to money. She doesn't earn enough to get another big house anyway. It's her only asset, even in the state it's in, with sewage etc, she'd get a lot for it for building lots of new houses. She's going to end up like Westbrook, sofa surfing, terrible men and sex work to pay her way.

Reactions: 32
Absolutely. She needs a 2 bedroom place maximum. One for her (and the latest toyboy/daddy) and one in case AFP or one of the children are allowed a visit.
She does not need a garage or driverway as she should never be allowed behind the wheel again. No farm or garden as she cannot and does not care about animals. A small place that she might be able to clean occasionally and pay the bills for. Plus a bus stop nearby so she can be this "independent womEn" that she claims to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Don't think she'll get another mortgage, look at her attitude to money. She doesn't earn enough to get another big house anyway. It's her only asset, even in the state it's in, with sewage etc, she'd get a lot for it for building lots of new houses. She's going to end up like Westbrook, sofa surfing, terrible men and sex work to pay her way.
She literally isn't far off sofa surfing, terrible men and sex work now is she.. she could have had a lovely life with her first husband Pete if she'd been capable of keeping her knickers on, being respectful and behave like a wife and mother. She's never going to change, her selfish actions and spiteful behaviour have cost her alot. Now look at the life she's leading for someone who's been in the business #25 years!! It's embarrassing and she's a massive bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Absolutely. She needs a 2 bedroom place maximum. One for her (and the latest toyboy/daddy) and one in case AFP or one of the children are allowed a visit.
She does not need a garage or driverway as she should never be allowed behind the wheel again. No farm or garden as she cannot and does not care about animals. A small place that she might be able to clean occasionally and pay the bills for. Plus a bus stop nearby so she can be this "independent womEn" that she claims to be.
Random thought whilst cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Wondered if Skanky has ever picked up a cloth and donned some marigolds to clean a sink? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Random thought whilst cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Wondered if Skanky has ever picked up a cloth and donned some marigolds to clean a sink? 😂
You really are having a laugh aren't you 😂 she wouldn't know what to do with marigolds, tw@t probably think they're for sexual purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And another fucker posing for the camera with hand off the wheel whilst driving.I
Seat belt?
Nah, mate of Skanky, doesn't apply.😠
The time it took to take that photo could have resulted in a crash. It only needs a few seconds of having your eyes off the road to cause an accident 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
You really are having a laugh aren't you 😂 she wouldn't know what to do with marigolds, tw@t probably think they're for sexual purposes
Marigolds are to wear to keep her hands clean when she brushes out the remains of the chaff from the last 'the one' from her klunge before having a quick spray up there before going out to find the next 'the one'.
It's what keeps the factory that makes them going.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Change the glowing bit to filtered….as she does NOT look like this, only in her dreams.
#filteredhotmess
8435067F-FBD1-4D51-B6AE-13A3329830C7.png

Still using Princess’s room to model in 😡

46959172-1858-481B-AE6A-7B648A684F9F.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I think she already was sofa surfing she was between coles, the rented house and MM it would stress me out having my stuff all over the place and not in one place i think shes lived out of bags for the last couple of years until MM was made liveable. Shes had so many opportunities to clean herself up and be a good mom to those kids in a nice home. They have just never been the priority, its all her fault there is no reason why she couldnt of had a decent life she deliberately looks for drama so her MH is her own doing

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.