Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of knob heads advertising products with their filters on. Another very well know cleaning lady who I won’t name (don't wanna be kicked out just yet) was being paid to promote a well known make up brand. Showing how to use it with FILTERS on. She looks nothing like this in real life too. How can you get paid to show how to apply make up with filters on is beyond me. Instasham has a lot to answer for! No wonder so many young girls have issues, Pricey is such a bad example, but she has had five kids 😂
I was at a wedding the other day and thought I looked quite nice (had a bit of make up on) but one of the women took a selfie with me using a filter. I was shocked! It made me look amazing!!!
I'm glad I dont use them though, when people meet you in person, they'll see your real face anyway!
I think when people see skanky and say "omg!!!" She thinks the shock is a pleasant one as opposed to a grossed out one! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Probably something to do with the Trauma and me (me me me me me only me wo hoo). Liz is chief exec. prod. of the company that's developing it for CH4. Perhaps the content is just about her being driven around after losing her licence after all she was on the road to nowhere on Saturday. 🤔

Probably something to do with the Trauma and me (me me me me me only me wo hoo). Liz is chief exec. prod. of the company that's developing it for CH4. Perhaps the content is just about her being driven around after losing her licence after all she was on the road to nowhere on Saturday. 🤔
I wonder if it will be a show covering tattoo removal🤔 she won't be able to afford that, and we know she only got them because of trying to look like CW ex, 🤔 so maybe it's tattoo removal show...she gets money for being on the show, "fame" and her tattoo sleeves removed...I could believe that she would do it if offered,

Reactions: 14
I’m like you. I take my specs off and everything is an impressionist painting
I wore glasses, but had to have a new lens in my eye. OMG, great I don't have glasses anymore for reading, computer etc. BUT... after a couple of days when eye patch came off, I was mortified. The wrinkles I hadn't noticed. Saw how badly I needed to get brows done, found a blackhead on my cheek, but more importantly a long (ish) hair on my chin! Jeez I was mortified. I said to my kids & husband why didn't they tell me & they said they hadn't noticed. I'm just getting use to not having to find my glasses anymore. I will be checking my face carefully from now on, but I am really shocked how many lines I have & I could eventually turn into the bearded lady! I'm still not going to filter any pictures though (I don't know how & I'm not asking!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Will she be able to afford the bridge toll? I think that's the one on Gavin and Stacey 🤣
No tolls anymore, stopped a few years ago.

I wore glasses, but had to have a new lens in my eye. OMG, great I don't have glasses anymore for reading, computer etc. BUT... after a couple of days when eye patch came off, I was mortified. The wrinkles I hadn't noticed. Saw how badly I needed to get brows done, found a blackhead on my cheek, but more importantly a long (ish) hair on my chin! Jeez I was mortified. I said to my kids & husband why didn't they tell me & they said they hadn't noticed. I'm just getting use to not having to find my glasses anymore. I will be checking my face carefully from now on, but I am really shocked how many lines I have & I could eventually turn into the bearded lady! I'm still not going to filter any pictures though (I don't know how & I'm not asking!).
That was the first thing my mum said after she had her cataracts one too, that she didn't know she had so many wrinkles ( even though she was 80 at the time!). And the other thing was colors. How bright they were. Did you notice that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
thank you, my first ever thread and thank you, (and sorry ) to 265, because i did pinch the first four words from them , so i want to share any accolade with 265, it was a joint collaboration❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have days where I finally have a glance in the mirror and notice how worn out and drab I look! And I think to myself "have I looked like this all day?" But at least we're realistic and not deluded about ourselves, acting like arrogant twats thinking ever man is staring at us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ten minutes in I would've done a 'Will Smith' and witch slapped the fecker🤣

Not that I'm a violent person....😇
She brings out this side in people, Even the pope would be pushed to witch slap her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely. She needs a 2 bedroom place maximum. One for her (and the latest toyboy/daddy) and one in case AFP or one of the children are allowed a visit.
She does not need a garage or driverway as she should never be allowed behind the wheel again. No farm or garden as she cannot and does not care about animals. A small place that she might be able to clean occasionally and pay the bills for. Plus a bus stop nearby so she can be this "independent womEn" that she claims to be.
She would be lost living in a studio flat 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think she'll get another mortgage, look at her attitude to money. She doesn't earn enough to get another big house anyway. It's her only asset, even in the state it's in, with sewage etc, she'd get a lot for it for building lots of new houses. She's going to end up like Westbrook, sofa surfing, terrible men and sex work to pay her way.
She won't be able to get a mortgage because of the bankruptcy.

Reactions: 18
I've got a big 10x mirror. 😁 Horrific but essential.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.