Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ReCrap:
Returned from a working holiday in Thailand
Went to court with Coal
Tout some shite
Where is my MBE?
Kicked in to touch for cheating
Mothers Day with Mini Me… duck the other four sprogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Another fine mess Katie has got herself into, I thought with all the plastic she was trying to look younger and like Princess not Stan 🤷

IMG_20220328_102842271.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-102937.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
And she’s heading to Wales, got Liz tv producer driving her

F0D87044-FFA5-41AB-9971-7DED8A00C7C6.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

View attachment 1155688
She must have more tv work pending.It doesn’t annoy me any more, I have accepted that the media will continue to pander to her. There is no such thing as impartial reporting on KP.
Some things in life must be endured, like traffic jams and the existence of wasps.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
For all the Welsh tattlers who still live in Wales... Can you please stand at the border with pitchforks and send the skank straight back?
On second thoughts... keep her there! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

View attachment 1155688
WHY do all these people turn into her unpaid Lackey's? It's going to be a long 2 year driving ban for her. having to rely on people all the time & spending out on the odd paid driver. Needs to find another mug bed mate very soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
For all the Welsh tattlers who still live in Wales... Can you please stand at the border with pitchforks and send the skank straight back?
On second thoughts... keep her there! 🤣
Will she be able to afford the bridge toll? I think that's the one on Gavin and Stacey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.