Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Another fine mess Katie has got herself into, I thought with all the plastic she was trying to look younger and like Princess not Stan 🤷

IMG_20220328_102842271.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-102937.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Hi all. I haven’t even logged onto tattle for over a month and I’ll probably just be lurking from now on. Just to let you know there are sun journalists lurking on here and they got me into some big shit. Not much else I can say. Hope everyone is ok ❤ I missed you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
And she’s heading to Wales, got Liz tv producer driving her

View attachment 1155688
She must have more tv work pending.It doesn’t annoy me any more, I have accepted that the media will continue to pander to her. There is no such thing as impartial reporting on KP.
Some things in life must be endured, like traffic jams and the existence of wasps.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

MrsEms

VIP Member
Katie,
If you're reading this then please take my advice...
Turn your car around, go back home.
You do not want to come to Wales. Honestly there's nothing for you to see here. We just have sheep and a lot of castles.
Fuck off😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure those journos get to see all the reports etc and know exactly what is going on. Hope you stick around xx
I’ll be here in the background. When I can say more I will. It’s my own stupidity that got me in trouble. But The Sun brought it to attention iyswim. It’s been a traumatic and stressful month to say the least but hopefully it will all be over soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
ReCrap:
Returned from a working holiday in Thailand
Went to court with Coal
Tout some shite
Where is my MBE?
Kicked in to touch for cheating
Mothers Day with Mini Me… fuck the other four sprogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Lucid30

VIP Member
Cole is apparently selling a 44 second video for £8 on his only fans, pleasuring himself. Deffo desperate 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
For all the Welsh tattlers who still live in Wales... Can you please stand at the border with pitchforks and send the skank straight back?
On second thoughts... keep her there! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
The car thing is purely publicity. She does everything she can for maximum attention. What was it she said? She wants to be remembered as a controversial woman who always just did whatever she wanted or some bollocks like that.
My response is: Go ahead and be controversial. Get cosmetic surgery. Go on OF. Sleep around. Get high. Get drunk. Marry a million times.
BUT... not at the expense of others financially, emotionally and mentally!!
If you want to spend your money on holidays and surgeries, spend it. But she's basically stealing or rubbing it in the face of her creditors.
She's bringing children into this world and neglecting them. Getting pets and letting them die. Taking drugs and risking lives by driving illegally. And she's bullying and trolling others and damaging their mental elf!
So, no! Sometimes you can't do what you want! Selfish piece of shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Why oh why are these people still pandering to an has been?
Is it that we are wrong?
Is Skanky some Peoples Princess, bravely struggling against her demons and grossly missunderstood?
I thought appearing on OF was a death knell for TV careers but then I spied Katona on Stephs Packed Shite happily talking bollocks so there's obviously no standards applied to what constitutes a 'Star'.
Let's all get our front and back bottoms out, entertain our chocolate starfish with a courgette and boost the countries GDP, getting up every day and going work to graft don't cut it anymore, seems being outrageous and a cheap tart is what the general public appreciates nowdays.
Beginning to lose your looks?
Doctor Frankenstien will sort that with some grotesque modifications, each worse than the last, and people will perform the emperors new clothes trick, afraid to cry out for not wanting to be seen as not being one of the crowd.
Ram drugs down your throat on a regular basis, get drunk and piss yourself, mistreat both people and animals, it's ALL good because somebody, somewhere is waiting to make programmes about it glorifying your disgrace whilst excusing it with claims of mental health problems.
Hell, why not dress it up as helping other people with these problems because that will get the viewing figures up and continue to bring in the money.
People ask, is there intelligent life in space?
Based on this, none whatsoever.
I really despair at the world we have created for our children.😢😢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Just watched a video of Skanky with that woman she’s been with today, they are boasting about a great day with the cars, and Skanky is getting involved with super cars in the future, reckon they’ve probably let her drive the super cars off road today. This is really making me rage, how do they think this is ok with her driving ban still in place. Even for Skanky and her enablers this latest stunt and behaviour has actually gobsmacked me, how the f*ck do they all consider this acceptable. A prison sentence can’t come soon enough for Skanky, someone has to show her she’s accountable for her actions, and not this continuing untouchable status she has. Think I’ll crack open the wine, I’m raging, need a calm-me-down 😁
I messaged that Lisa brown and said that skanky wasn't a good idea for her MH cause etc with all her driving convictions and being a banned driver not forgetting her latest court coming up. Guess Lisa hates truth as she's blocked me now 🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Save the date….. one for your diaries

20th April 2022 at the Rolls building, another court, another judge, it’s going to be a busy 9 days for Mrs Priceywoods.

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Who would collaborate with her on anything car related, coupled with pictures of her, a banned driver, behind the wheel? It’s sick and I can’t believe she’s doing it
Just watched a video of Skanky with that woman she’s been with today, they are boasting about a great day with the cars, and Skanky is getting involved with super cars in the future, reckon they’ve probably let her drive the super cars off road today. This is really making me rage, how do they think this is ok with her driving ban still in place. Even for Skanky and her enablers this latest stunt and behaviour has actually gobsmacked me, how the f*ck do they all consider this acceptable. A prison sentence can’t come soon enough for Skanky, someone has to show her she’s accountable for her actions, and not this continuing untouchable status she has. Think I’ll crack open the wine, I’m raging, need a calm-me-down 😁

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56