Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!
This was so heartfelt and true. Skanky is too selfish to see what she had/has. Sorry to hear about your loss ❤

I don't think there have been photos or videos of her and H at the college since the carrot cake video, which I'm sure was before Christmas. If KP could squeeze any content out of Harvey visits, she would. So yes looks like the college had words
I really hope so! For his sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww look at ANOTHER DM I got from one of Pricey's mob.
Hi!!! 👋👋👋 you've been lurking on Tattle, taking screenshots and sending them to me like you're some incredible detective? Your medal's in the post!
I'm terribly sorry but I blocked you.. isn't that sad?
But seeing as you read here (which we already know!) here's a message for you...
WE ALL THINK YOU'RE A BUNCH OF #$%@&#S!!!!!!
I think they're that one who had a yellow ribbon as their profile pic who would constantly respond to everyone who spoke out against Skanky and Coal

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aww look at ANOTHER DM I got from one of Pricey's mob.
Hi!!! 👋👋👋 you've been lurking on Tattle, taking screenshots and sending them to me like you're some incredible detective? Your medal's in the post!
I'm terribly sorry but I blocked you.. isn't that sad?
But seeing as you read here (which we already know!) here's a message for you...
WE ALL THINK YOU'RE A BUNCH OF #$%@&#S!!!!!!
That’s that Kateeradi weirdo I’m sure of it 🤣 obsessed with Kieran and Michelle lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s that Kateeradi weirdo I’m sure of it 🤣 obsessed with Kieran and Michelle lol
THAT'S the one!! Others called her out on it! I couldn't remember the name

There's a spoof on IG and Tiktok. I can screenshot TikTok if there's an interest? X

I'm the friend. 😉 😂
Yes please! TikTok screenshots will be perfect 😊

I want to know how @Foxtotty confirmed @EyeOfTheHawk2 is Ron?

Is there concrete proof now? Asking for a friend
I'd love to know too. I can't remember how that was exposed or I missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!
i feel for you,i lost 5 members of my family in 5 years. skanky cant be a full shilling to let her loved ones go so easily

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't have a Tiktok account, it let me in with my Gmail account, didn't even have to enter a password :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh, I'll try a video, see if this works..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so happy little Jett has got the mother he always deserved. Poor little thing didn't deserve to be treated the way skanky treated him. He comes across as such a sweet and shy little boy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.