Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I kinda thought Skank was travelling to Belgium yesterday, more surgery, but no, so what was that long journey about, or was it just game playing as usual.

So here we are, at AFP’s, finally seeing Princess at last, but of course she’s making it all about her, and by the looks of it pretending they twins. After that statement Skank made yesterday, about looking young, I do believe Skanky thinks she still looks about 20, seriously she’s losing it, she does see herself as the filtered version she puts out constantly, the woman has always been deluded but she really ain’t right now.

Know I keep banging on about it but you can still see the sun damage from Thailand through the filter, she has burnt layers of skin there, she continues this way, melanoma really gonna come a visiting her, indeed her whole face still looks very burnt, and it’s a week later. God knows what she looks like without the filter and makeup, but her lips are really scabby, that wig/extensions, whatever it is looks dreadful, and she looks high as a kite with that posing, what an absolute mess.

We are watching her downfall here, she looks really ill, and sounded ill on those holiday videos, looking like an accidental overdose waiting to happen, and if Crawl has gone, still doubting that, she’ll meltdown likes there’s no tomorrow. Appears this is happening even if he does stay, she looks totally f*cked every time I see her these days, and the upcoming court cases are likely to send her over, she’s not gonna be Miss Teflon forever, events are closing in on her.

So much to unpack, but just looking at this screenshot below, here is a 43yo woman, believing she’s a 20 something influencer and glamour model, she is so far removed from being this, but she honestly can’t see it, she looks increasingly dead behind the eyes, has all the hallmarks that she’s heavily using these days, great turning up to see your family in that condition, she’s in big trouble, her downfall is happening in front of us now, yikes, just look at her, the delusion is unreal….

View attachment 1154222
Why does she have a moustache?...😳🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Katie Price #151 still chasing headlines when she should be paying back her fines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's her bikini line....
Shes had that many things pulled and lifted so many times I could believe it (that it's her bikini line)😂 have you noticed on her thailand photos that her belly button is getting higher with each procedure, any higher and it will be reaching her cleavage😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a bloody hilarious spoof KP profile on TikTok... @thekatiepricex... Lot of time and effort gone into the posts, has me HOWLING! 😂 😂

Screenshot_20220327-233954.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!
Bless you so much ♥

Oh come on!! Own up which genius on here did that! I know it’s one of you 😂😂😂😂
I know right!! 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Deffo!! And.... Thing is, they're getting thousands of views! And, apparently, Cole even viewed one of their Insta stories! 🤯
Bless him, I expect he thinks it’s real

😂 but also proves they read everything written about them, everywhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bless him, I expect he thinks it’s real

😂 but also proves they read everything written about them, everywhere
My sentiments exactly. He's still wrapped up in her to some extent, whether they've split or not.

Reactions: 10
✋ Please can I go off topic, it’s killing me, how did we work out hawky is Ron and is that why he set up a new hawky account..? I’m reading back but can’t find where to look xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.