Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rushes them into a commitment to show the world that she's so desirable men are just gagging to lay claim to her. That's where she went wrong with Crawl, she let him drag his feet and he wised up in time (although by the sound of it his intention was always to bring her down).

🤭for all we know Cole could be a tattler and his mission all along could have been to expose her and bring her down🤣🤣

I bet he goes on to have a normal settled relationship , all her ex's do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Really irritates me when she says, he puts me in my place, referring to whatever bloke she's with at the time. That is NOT a man's job! Ffs you are in control of your own behaviour what are you a teenager?
She can’t articulate what she wants. I suspect it’s some kind of Alpha male stereotype.Or that’s what she thinks she wants.Its the same with this “fairy tale happy ever after “
She wants to be looked after, yet she won’t accept any form of control, criticism or advice.She wants the fairytale of a husband, kids and a dog in a nice house but is incapable or unable to look after or contribute to that set up.
This is her problem.Its what SHE wants and needs.She ignores that the other people in this set up may have expectations and rights.
That’s why everything fails.No partner is perfect, nor should they have to be.
Add to this , her desire for the power couple career—Except the main focus must be on her.No wonder she is never satisfied.

Say feet again
That would be a feat.
Sorry..,..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.