Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
well this is embarrassing..Umm… Congratulations to myself…😬

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Gem74

VIP Member
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
He’s in sheesh, but is he on the pull? 🤔
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Is Kris (no not kardashian! 🙄) racing to reclaim his princess..?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie has a new tattoo to cover up her Cole one..it's been done really well and is quite tasteful 😀 x

Resizer_16484191698130.jpg

Resizer_16484191698131.jpg

Looool 😄😄😄😄 back later 🥰 Love Pom x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Imagine his mates last night when he told them “Sorry I’ve not been about for about a year lads. I’m only here now because we’re pretending to have split, I’ll be gone again this time next week when we’ve sold the story to the highest bidder!! Cheers lads, I don’t know what I’d do without you”

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Ecosse

VIP Member
1648389546543.png
Her tattoo of Carl's face is peeking through there.
And NO, KATIE, she is NOT your "mini me!" She's stunning and she looks like her father!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

NotTheDoctor26

Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MrsVonDarkness

I'm a long time lurker who floats in and out of Skanky's threads - I get so frustrated at her behaviour and the lack of consequences; so I stop reading for my own sanity. Anyway, I just wanted to say you're all fabulous on this thread and have made me laugh all evening. I predict a meltdown within 24 hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Helena-botham-farter I love how your Katie and Cole profile pic changes to whatever is going on in their lives, it makes me smile 😊❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx .

I made this yesterday when mentioning Kris Boyson and I forgot I had it 😄 ...The milky bars are on me! Looool 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16483840119720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
The way she speaks to her kids is so irritating. She’s always so brash and demanding when she speaks to them
It’s always about her. She can’t say ‘my beautiful daughter’, it has to be ‘my mini me’. She’s a text book narcissist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

BilboHolmes

Who would want to be associated with Crawl, if they have genuinely split? Any decent woman, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
I would- I’m sick of this shit from KP. Im a recovering addict, single mum of 4, whose on day 7 of feeling very ill with covid- there is NOTHING that little boy Woods could throw at me that would impact me in the least.
Get myself dolled up, fill a wine glass with water and say it’s vodka, flatter him all night.
Then I’d truly take one for the team and sell EVERYTHING to the red tops.
Make enough money to disappear, then melt back into society like I hadn’t just completed the most important of secret missions.
So you’re right, no decent woman would touch him, but I’m not decent😂
PS I would totally come and tell everything to you guys first though❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Surprised Princess recognises the fucker, it’s had three new faces and inflated airbags installed since the last time she saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

DC16

VIP Member
Do think they go out of theit way to antagonise though does Michele really need to post it all ..would she like it if her kids had a stepmother doing that ..may go against her in the court case ..
Kieran reposted them too, as MP is private. My personal opinion is that MP is free to post whatever she likes. If KP had put her kids first and walked away from CW after he hit her, then SHE could of been doing all that with the kids today, but she chose a man over her kids AGAIN. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57