Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Princess is either tired or bored shitless here, judging from her earlier photos I’d say it’s the latter. Poor girl, she’s my girl’s age, she’s seen too much for such a young girl, all her children have. Pricey is too self involved to realise that her memories of her kids’ childhoods will bear no relation to their memories. In fact she will barely feature in any of their childhood memories, B and J probably won’t remember much about her but it will all be bad. Those kids are going to need serious counselling, those poor babies. I’m so angry at her for her children’s sake.

On another note, I don’t think she’s going to be here at the end of the year if she keeps going at present speed. It’s like the countdown has begun, and I don’t think she could stop it now. The damage she has inflicted on her body between the surgeries, her diet, her drug use, her overall (inactive) lifestyle is too great and has gone on too long. I’m actually quite sad typing this and genuinely have pity for her. She’s running out of time and she can’t even see it to appreciate what time she has left. She has looked dead behind the eyes for the last couple of years. There have been photos where I thought it was a manikin not Skanky, but her open mouth gave it away.

Maybe I’m feeling fatalistic afterTaylor Hawkins death, but I can’t shake the creepy feeling of foreshadowing.

Sorry to be such a doom and gloom merchant. Maybe I need to get some sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As I’m new on here please don’t slate me and apologies if this has been a topic already I haven’t enough time to recap. Do you reckon they pretended to break up so KP could see P at AFP house ( I’m just learning the shortening of names ) under supervision of course and as long as Cole wasn’t around ?? BTW hello everyone on here ❤
Hello, welcome 👋🏻 No need to worry we don’t bite, not even Skanky - yeuch! Imagine the taste 🤢🤢🤮🤮.

A lot of us think it’s fake, we’re don’t know why, but seeing Princess as a reason has been speculated on. The thing is you never know with the Slippery Skanky cess pool Prices 🤷🏻‍♀️ .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who cares about boyson and his potential next gf, isn't it strange how he's suddenly back on the scene with a 'mysterious woman" now it's all over the press Carol has dumped skank. He's proper taking advantage of the situation, used to like him now thinking he's another fame hungry, game playing knob
I don’t mean to be mean, but … that’s taken a while 😆😆

Reactions: 7
Look at the shape she’s making of her body to hide her weight gain. It’s such a shame she can’t embrace her peri-menopausal body, unfortunately for her it’s here to stay. I wonder if she gets “The Rage”.

As soon as Boyson put up that post I thought of Skanky, Is he stupid enough to go back? Hell yes! She cheated on him with Charles Drury and two randoms, and if it’s her he’s been texting well she’s been cheating on her fiancé with him. Why would he think she’s not going to cheat on him again. She’s cheated on every guy she’s ever been with and suddenly HE’s the exception this time 😆😆 he’s even more of a thick bleep than I thought, and I was already about to get my shovel in search if his IQ 😂😂, but this 🤣🤣🤣

She looks like a partly made up drag artist here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more I see of KB, the more I dislike him. If he was chocolate, he'd eat himself!
Not being funny, Pheobe, but if I was chocolate I’d definitely eat myself but probably for other reasons, chocolate hmmmm yummy. Unfortunately that means I’d probably eat Boyson too if he was made of chocolate 🍫 hmmm chocolate 🤤😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #151 - Have they split, or is it a farce? As usual they are both talking out of their arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why she wearing a panty pad as an earring? 🤔🤭 xx
Looooool...

View attachment 1154828

Guess she's hoping to end up in a panty pad advert in a magazine 😄😄😄😄 x..

View attachment 1154827
Her lips look like she’s been using her mouth to unblock drains.

She looks so happy, bless her.
It’s got to be better than watching your mother get the tit knocked out of her. Poor thing. I hope your proud of yourself Price for putting her in that situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.