Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts are that there was a driver and a passenger hence her being in the back. So obviously not Carl. Maybe AFP and hubby? Mother's Day celebrations. 🤷‍♀️
Wonder if she asked for a trial and just took wuick pictures then posted then later

Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand women like KP. Why is there a rush to get engaged, married and have babies in record time?
I think the drama that she craves is why everything is rushed. Everything she does has to be now this instant, whether it is engagements, marriage and babies.

Reactions: 21
The Scum, stating last 7 failed engagements & quoted about her meeting Kieran as follows:
Katie and Kieran Hayler
Kieran Hayler is Katie's most recent husband after they met over online chat service Blackberry Messenger - but they finalised their divorce in 2020.

That's not true. KP met Kieran through Phil & Gary. They knew Kieran & thought he's get on with KP, so introduced them. Bet Phil & Gary regretted getting poor Kieran involved with her. She was still with Leandro at the time. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
I watched back the Phil and Gary wedding episode, you said you couldn't remember the big dress she wore, she did change into a slim fit gold dress after the actual vows , then into a black one later. What a mess she was . It was also the series she met AR . Took him home first night she met him and he was still there 2 days later when kids came home. He was fully moved in within the week. So much for her lies about never had a one night stand , never sleep with anyone for about a month, and takes time to introduce kids

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't understand women like KP. Why is there a rush to get engaged, married and have babies in record time?
Jealousy probably....what's the common denominator in all her failed relationships? The men get the blame but they all go on to have normal happy stable relationships with normal women, (therefore the issue is HER!)

it must eat her up to see them all so happy, it's like she wants what they have but doesn't want to put in the genuine time and work and emotions and love into making it work and tries to fast forward to the engagement/wedding/baby part when in real life regular people take their time and get to know their partner first before moving on to bigger commitments like that....i think that's why it doesn't ever last for her ..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She rushes them into a commitment to show the world that she's so desirable men are just gagging to lay claim to her. That's where she went wrong with Crawl, she let him drag his feet and he wised up in time (although by the sound of it his intention was always to bring her down).

Reactions: 19
Jealousy probably....what's the common denominator in all her failed relationships? The men get the blame but they all go on to have normal happy stable relationships with normal women, (therefore the issue is HER!)

it must eat her up to see them all so happy, it's like she wants what they have but doesn't want to put in the genuine time and work and emotions and love into making it work and tries to fast forward to the engagement/wedding/baby part when in real life regular people take their time and get to know their partner first before moving on to bigger commitments like that....i think that's why it doesn't ever last for her ..
She's never committed to anyone, always cheating, on the lookout for someone else. It's the same as the plastic surgery, never happy with that either. She will never ever be happy.

Reactions: 31
She looks like a partly made up drag artist
SHE LOOKS LIKE A BADLY MADE UP DRAG ARTIST OR PANTO DAME!!

kp dame.jpg

Do we know yet who she cheated on Carl with or are we still suspecting it could be KB?🤔
The Billy Pimple Big Band, except the trumpeter didn't fancy him :whistle:;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Its her job. Its how she made a lot of money selling details and photos.
Always needs a circus around her so more to make money from.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Princess is either tired or bored shitless here, judging from her earlier photos I’d say it’s the latter. Poor girl, she’s my girl’s age, she’s seen too much for such a young girl, all her children have. Pricey is too self involved to realise that her memories of her kids’ childhoods will bear no relation to their memories. In fact she will barely feature in any of their childhood memories, B and J probably won’t remember much about her but it will all be bad. Those kids are going to need serious counselling, those poor babies. I’m so angry at her for her children’s sake.

On another note, I don’t think she’s going to be here at the end of the year if she keeps going at present speed. It’s like the countdown has begun, and I don’t think she could stop it now. The damage she has inflicted on her body between the surgeries, her diet, her drug use, her overall (inactive) lifestyle is too great and has gone on too long. I’m actually quite sad typing this and genuinely have pity for her. She’s running out of time and she can’t even see it to appreciate what time she has left. She has looked dead behind the eyes for the last couple of years. There have been photos where I thought it was a manikin not Skanky, but her open mouth gave it away.

Maybe I’m feeling fatalistic afterTaylor Hawkins death, but I can’t shake the creepy feeling of foreshadowing.

Sorry to be such a doom and gloom merchant. Maybe I need to get some sleep.
My OH said exactly the same thing Janie, "she looks dead behind the eyes." When he saw the picture of her in the car (he wouldn't play the video, the picture was enough for him.)

I just CAN'T feel sorry for her - only for her kids and I can't stand the rest of her family

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Really irritates me when she says, he puts me in my place, referring to whatever bloke she's with at the time. That is NOT a man's job! Ffs you are in control of your own behaviour what are you a teenager?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Really irritates me when she says, he puts me in my place, referring to whatever bloke she's with at the time. That is NOT a man's job! Ffs you are in control of your own behaviour what are you a teenager?
She’s got arrested development - amongst some many other issues - it’s like her brain stopped developing at the age of 15 .
And let’s not forget that she will not take responsibility for anything either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.