Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1154929

With regards to this, I may be overthinking here, but notice how he doesn't mention Emily here, which is not like Junior at all. I actually think he's being very clever and he is talking about Emily here, not KP. If he is, good lad, cos he knows Skanky will think it's about her so he won't get it in the neck.
That's exactly what I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And KB doesn't know the difference between your and you're! That drives me nuts!
It bugs me too. I was surprised that Michelle was educated at a private school, she also doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

Boyson you muppet you want your head read, if you’re the next puppet back in it’s bed
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s got to be someone from here!
I was going to do some yoga this morning but instead I'm 3 coffees in and howling at that TikTok account. The comments from idiots who think it's real! It's amazing. Laughing is probably better for you than yoga anyways is what I'm telling myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why was Carl sending her angry texts about her cheating?He lives with her ffs.He could turn around on the sofa and have a word.( Actually, better not,)
It was a case of "Let yer fists do der torkin innit" - hence all the shite over Slapgate :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here you go, I better get to bed 😬

I'm pretty sure it's this bloke, same style...
🤣🤣🤣 thanks Cakky! That's definitely one of our lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Princess is either tired or bored shitless here, judging from her earlier photos I’d say it’s the latter. Poor girl, she’s my girl’s age, she’s seen too much for such a young girl, all her children have. Pricey is too self involved to realise that her memories of her kids’ childhoods will bear no relation to their memories. In fact she will barely feature in any of their childhood memories, B and J probably won’t remember much about her but it will all be bad. Those kids are going to need serious counselling, those poor babies. I’m so angry at her for her children’s sake.

On another note, I don’t think she’s going to be here at the end of the year if she keeps going at present speed. It’s like the countdown has begun, and I don’t think she could stop it now. The damage she has inflicted on her body between the surgeries, her diet, her drug use, her overall (inactive) lifestyle is too great and has gone on too long. I’m actually quite sad typing this and genuinely have pity for her. She’s running out of time and she can’t even see it to appreciate what time she has left. She has looked dead behind the eyes for the last couple of years. There have been photos where I thought it was a manikin not Skanky, but her open mouth gave it away.

Maybe I’m feeling fatalistic afterTaylor Hawkins death, but I can’t shake the creepy feeling of foreshadowing.

Sorry to be such a doom and gloom merchant. Maybe I need to get some sleep.
It's not a good look all that pouting is so outdated it's ridiculous

She should have kept the dress that she wore to the ball in vienna in 2010. Or her wedding dress
They wouldn't fit any more.
As to this Cinderella frock she was trying to blag from anybody, what company would have in stock a dress to fit that distorted frame of hers anyway? It would have to be severely altered just to get those bazookas covered with more scaffolding than on Big Ben's clocktower, so actually NOBODY would have such a garment in stock (unless they cater for circus freakshows)

Here you go, I better get to bed 😬

I'm pretty sure it's this bloke, same style...
Just look at it cavorting about in a fishing net in Pic 4 - Thar she blows matey!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title, cole is now a has been, is boyson back on the scene

• Haha
Why on Earth would @Eye of the Hawk be ‘Ron’? Ron is a fan of the Pricey is he not? Looking at Eye of the Hawk’s posting history, he/she is definitely anti. What a ridiculous and unfounded accusation with no merit to it whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Loving all the Welshies! 👋🏻 Btw, we call her Jimmie Kranky here too! Thinking of her occasionally makes us appreciate Dripford/Dickford/thatprickinCardiff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7 🤣🤣 and the rest
#Edit i thought it said relationships
Since Peter, has there been any relationship where she didn't get engaged? I'd imagine that being engaged loses its important meaning the more you have

• Haha
Since Peter, has there been any relationship where she didn't get engaged? I'd imagine that being engaged loses its important meaning the more you have
The Scum, stating last 7 failed engagements & quoted about her meeting Kieran as follows:
Katie and Kieran Hayler
Kieran Hayler is Katie's most recent husband after they met over online chat service Blackberry Messenger - but they finalised their divorce in 2020.

That's not true. KP met Kieran through Phil & Gary. They knew Kieran & thought he's get on with KP, so introduced them. Bet Phil & Gary regretted getting poor Kieran involved with her. She was still with Leandro at the time. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.