Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Owwwww…. Genuinely just pulled something in my stomach laughing whilst lying in bed looking at that pricey tictok account, the one of her singing karaoke on the beach for her mental elffff innit, I have to go to sleep now, I will not go back on that account or I’ll be glued to it for the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
✋ Please can I go off topic, it’s killing me, how did we work out hawky is Ron and is that why he set up a new hawky account..? I’m reading back but can’t find where to look xx
Same. I missed the expose too. 👀

Reactions: 14
Why does she have a moustache?...😳🤔🤭
It's a side effect from the lip fillers, they get pushed out so much it's a permanent shadow. Her's is particularly bad. I found this answer on a juvederm site:
You will easily appreciate the reason behind the shadowing if you look at your side view photo. Too much of filler was injected into the lip, particularly in front of the muscle. This is very common problem when lip is injected for volume expansion and not for enhancement and re-shaping. Unfortunately, it also happens when the injector agrees to create un-aestheticaly overinflated lips. Even if filler is injected in a proper plane the excessive volume "spills over" to the surrounding tissue.The abnormality can be corrected with controlled injection of hyaluronidase to remove part of the filler.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1154054 Her tattoo of Carl's face is peeking through there.
And NO, KATIE, she is NOT your "mini me!" She's stunning and she looks like her father!
I totally agree and hate it when parents refer to their kids as “mini me”s. Your kids are separate entities with their own thoughts, dreams and desires let them be the beautiful individuals that they can be instead of trying to mold them into mini you’d you bleeping skanky bleep. Would you really condemn Princess to the same bleeping misery as you selfish, selfish twunt?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Totally off topic but I lost my mum and first granddaughter last year. Daughter gave birth to a beautiful but most importantly, healthy little girl last night. I keep thinking why doesn’t skanky understand what she is missing out on but I honestly don’t think she feels the way we do. I moan somedays that I don’t get a minutes peace from my kids but truth be told I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is going to be a very lonely, bitter old woman (if she makes it that far) who still won’t understand why she is alone. Jett and Bunny are just beautiful little kiddies, they always look a little sad around her. So glad they have K & P to wrap them up and hold them. The confusion they must feel towards her. Anyone else would give their right arm for such sweet children. Thank God they are safe from her toxic life. I think, when I start writing essays, I need to put down the Baileys and go to bed!
Aww, so sorry to hear about your losses, both must have been heartbreaking for you, especially the granddaughter. Congrats on the new grand baby though! The rest of your comment is so absolutely spot on, she has 5 lovely children that when she does spend time with them doesn't do anything meaningful or fun, just playing dress up and make up and posing for stupid photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He sounds like a wise man your hubby 😉
He's a very patient man. He's listening to me reading out the posts from here 🤣🤣 either he's enjoying it or he's too polite to tell me to put my phone away! I think he finds it funny tbh.. he's chuckling away!
I love it!! Woohoo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aww look at ANOTHER DM I got from one of Pricey's mob.
Hi!!! 👋👋👋 you've been lurking on Tattle, taking screenshots and sending them to me like you're some incredible detective? Your medal's in the post!
I'm terribly sorry but I blocked you.. isn't that sad?
But seeing as you read here (which we already know!) here's a message for you...
WE ALL THINK YOU'RE A BUNCH OF #$%@&#S!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.