Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUH????

Can anyone spot any truth in the article??? fucked if I can.....
I love what I do. The reality shows and photoshoots… I don’t know any different. I’ve done it since I was 17. But I’ve become fair game in the press and people don’t realise how mentally damaging it can be. I feel suffocated and isolated, and don’t know where to turn for help. It’s making me paranoid. But it’s not just that I enjoy the job – I couldn’t walk away at this point even if I tried.

But KP….surely you have your weekly sessions at the Priory, you told the world that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
HUH????

Can anyone spot any truth in the article??? fucked if I can.....
Has it EVER done a single worthwhile thing for charity that did not involve it using the entire charade as publicity for itself?

None of the stuff with Harvey amounts to anything apart from "ME ME ME, inn I a grayte Mum doin awl dis on me own?"
The marathon for the Heart charity that she gave up on after about 100 yards & went to the pub for a drink and a fag

There is NOTHING in her that merits an MBE or any other award whatsoever; I'd go as far as recommending her for a one way trip to Geneva though for all the use she is to either her children or civilisation in general :mad:

Here we are!
what a surprise.................. NOT

Attention All Eggs in Liverpool - it will be recruiting the next The One!
Be very aware of the danger concerning old ladies in Cinderella frocks on the prowl.................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Being very fair (that porcelain skin tone etc) my eyebrows are virtually invisible even though they are THERE; The funniest thing is that my granddaughter is just the same but she decided to go and have these microbladed jobbies done to give her Eyebrows at last, then after wards she walked in the door and her Dad burst out laughing saying it looked like the Peckham Pouncer had leapt out on her and scared her half to death (Homage to Rodney Trotter there) Even now we are used to them they still look weird on her - silly girl :)
My pale skinned daughter also has microbladed brows. I may or may not have got them also at almost 50… 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently they have split up...
I'll believe it when I see it, it will really be over when she starts selling her stories and being vindictive, I don't believe it, shed be devastated.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Here we are!
“It really seems to be over for now and they are both very sad about it. But of course no one would be surprised if they got back together.”

🤣🤣🤣

Of course they will get back together, as soon their court cases are out the way and she's manage to see the kids
As we predicted

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'll believe it when I see it, it will really be over when she starts selling her stories and being vindictive, I don't believe it, shed be devastated.
Yep - she would have been all over Instagram getting her side of the story in first If this were true.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Right! They actually print stories from here with the added spelling and grammar mistakes they make being 12 and all… 😡

She’s at the age now where she should be dating silver fox men in their 50’s but instead can’t get past the younger male model type cos she thinks she’s still in her 20’s… I’m actually surprised she hasn’t gone for a 90 year old billionaire and tried to finish him off to inherit his fortune… TBH, it wouldn’t take much once he saw her unfiltered naked self.. 🤮
Skanky and Wayne Lineker would be a perfect couple

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.