Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drove past him earlier on the back roads near his house... on his own, no sign of Skanky...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She's probably lurking near Cheltenham....... ready to play Mum of the Year to Harvey. After all he's the only one not protected from her slimy grasp.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Think you’re right, she may not even make it to the event, she may be too busy flicking through her little black book for a back up boy(son)! 😂
She hasn’t made it for the photo shoot!
Too devastated to turn up or more likely off her trolley already or maybe the toilet roll holder dress is too tight for her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think you’re right, she may not even make it to the event, she may be too busy flicking through her little black book for a back up boy(son)! 😂
She hasn’t made it for the photo shoot!
Are you sure that's not Crawl on the far left.... he has a Looey Veeton man bag...?

1648327339047.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i think that picture earlier was boyson giving him the finger,i think carls walked.
If boyson gets back with that after she cheated on him 3 times, said he had a good body but the face of a pelican, dumped her kids on him to go shag drury then the simp would deserve everything he gets. Have some self respect log cock and RUN, RUN FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BU
BunnyCuddles5276JUST NOW
Poor Carl, from pleasuring the most beautiful supermodel in the world to being dumped, I would urge everyone to allow hunky generously hung Carl some time to grieve, he must be devastated, gorgeous Pricey is absolutely adorable and oozes sophistication and class, just smoking hot. He will be in bits, Chipolata chicken legs Pete will use this to try and get back into lovely Priceys knickers, he's still very deeply in love with stunning Katie, who can blame him, look what he's lumbered with now. LOL LOL.
:ROFLMAO: Oi oi, look who's turned up on the DM comments
Man, when I grow up I want to be bunnycuddles. Fair got a way with the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look I’m on the wine, I’ve tried to start a new thread! It’s gone wrong. I’m emabatrases that’s it’s mine, but someone had to do it. I’ve spelt the title wrong HELP ME
Don't be embarrassed.. The way things are going we'll be on the next next thread by morning, haha!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.