Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didnt look bleeping sad piss assing around with Fern and Jeyda did she
And that was Cole in the reflection filming her on the game advert

I SMELL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think most of the UK .. still remember little James Bulger, we hold him close to our hearts, even so many years later 🙏❤❤❤ ..... we all know this skanky bleep doesn't know how to behave properly, so for her to kick off at such sensitive event, is making my blood boil :mad: ( she has PUBLICLY shown, time and time again, that she doesn't behave in any normal manner, particularly in pubic, with others watching ) ... who the duck thought, we need good decent people at this event to raise money ` so lets invite the biggest scumbag in the UK .... someone who has lost custody of her 4 children, has a criminal record a mile long, is a drunk, drugged up bleeping mess, who has driven multiple times, while drunk, high and BANNED and flipped the car .... uses her disabled child to stay relevant .... also chose her violent abuser ( who regularly mocks said disabled child ) over her children ` ... honestly, who thought this was a good idea??? and an appropriate way to remember little James 🤬🤬🤬 if I were the organiser, I would have point blank refused to have her there ... due to her being such a vile, nasty bleeping criminal piece of tit 👊👊👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Apparently they have split up...
i will only believe they have split up and it is not just another publicity stunt when they both start printing the dirt and slagging each other off(it will be in a weeks time the press were lying about the split or they will be trying to sell the reunion with we had a break due to the stress the trolls were putting on u but we loveeee each other so can not keep apart)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She didnt look bleeping sad piss assing around with Fern and Jeyda did she
And that was Cole in the reflection filming her on the game advert

I SMELL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE !!!!!!
Wonder who she is with? I think as CW is in training so busy with MMA it’s chance to use this time for a split story then a make up one

Reactions: 21
Wow, what a shock!! I'm learning a lot about real life here!!
In the village where we live the local drug dealer lets fireworks off to let everyone who he supplies know that his delivery has arrived. For years I used to wonder why anyone would set fireworks off on a Saturday morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
“It really seems to be over for now and they are both very sad about it. But of course no one would be surprised if they got back together.”

🤣🤣🤣

Of course they will get back together, as soon their court cases are out the way and she's manage to see the kids
As we predicted
Round of applause, y'all - forum called it. Let's see how sad the deluded train wreck is this evening with a few bevvies in her gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i will only believe they have split up and it is not just another publicity stunt when they both start printing the dirt and slagging each other off(it will be in a weeks time the press were lying about the split or they will be trying to sell the reunion with we had a break due to the stress the trolls were putting on u but we loveeee each other so can not keep apart)

KP has never been one to keep a dignified silence, if they are properly over she will be throwing him under the bus for headlines.

Reactions: 30
Oh mine are tattooed after years of over plucking, best thing I ever did! Well one of the best things 🤣🤣🤣
Me too. I only need a top up once a year and I don’t have to touch them apart from if I go on a night out I brush them with brow soap. Best thing I’ve had done. It’s also not permanent if you don’t like them, they do fade. I wouldn’t just go to anybody though, my brow lady was highly recommended.

Reactions: 12
I have a lay down and wake up to the devastating news, they have split up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think he is playing her, last time they split she claimed he smacked her one I’m thinking maybe he is trying to get her to react again with the he did this and that ect so he can use it against her in court to prove she lies when dumped, do I think they will get together absolutely they will,if only to sell their fake greatest love story ,the press and the haters couldn’t keep us apart we are the real deal they will shout,he made sure he got a final holiday out of her as-well.

Reactions: 17
Anyone think her next partner might be a woman? I don't believe KP is bi, but I think she'll do anything for attention these days. Might be able to sell a "coming out" story too.
No no no…get out of it… we’ve enough to deal with in life…the hetros a can keep her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think most of the UK .. still remember little James Bulger, we hold him close to our hearts, even so many years later 🙏❤❤❤ ..... we all know this skanky bleep doesn't know how to behave properly, so for her to kick off at such sensitive event, is making my blood boil :mad: ( she has PUBLICLY shown, time and time again, that she doesn't behave in any normal manner, particularly in pubic, with others watching ) ... who the duck thought, we need good decent people at this event to raise money ` so lets invite the biggest scumbag in the UK .... someone who has lost custody of her 4 children, has a criminal record a mile long, is a drunk, drugged up bleeping mess, who has driven multiple times, while drunk, high and BANNED and flipped the car .... uses her disabled child to stay relevant .... also choose her violent abuser over her children ` ... honestly, who thought this was a good idea??? and an appropriate way to remember little James 🤬🤬🤬 if I were the organiser, I would have point blank refused to have her there ... due to her being such a vile, nasty bleeping tit 👊👊👊
I'm sorry i posted the info about it i didn't mean for everyone to get sad 😔

• Heart
You're definitely not going mad, lol! Quite common in lots of places I think. They're not even shy about doing it either, like you say, a queue of bloody adults at the van & no kids is pretty obvious 🤣🤣
They park outside our high school, massive queue but none of the kids walk away with ice creams.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.