Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to punch her in the tits! Would probably break my hand though on those hard monsters. 😡
If you popped one of them she will deflate like a punctured balloon

Phhhhhh Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................
only to end up as a rubbery orange blob behind her lukshurry grey velour sawfer

No no no no no no no!!!!!!! That skanky duck bucket better not be going to anything to do with James Bulger. Hopefully she’ll be going to the boxing thing. She’s already on my hate list for allowing animals to die, but if she dares use this for her own exposure I’ll drive up there and nut her myself. Jesus. If she had the bad taste to go to this.....
How can inviting this child neglecting old boot enhance such an occasion?
WTF were they thinking if they have invited it along???? :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No no no no no no no!!!!!!! That skanky duck bucket better not be going to anything to do with James Bulger. Hopefully she’ll be going to the boxing thing. She’s already on my hate list for allowing animals to die, but if she dares use this for her own exposure I’ll drive up there and nut her myself. Jesus. If she had the bad taste to go to this.....
I’ll be in the car behind you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is also on ...

She won't be paying for tickets though - they gotta be freebies!

Doesn't Daniella Westbrook live in Liverpool these days? The black tie event is probably a barbecue at her place.
I hope neither of them stand too close to it because they'll both melt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she ever been single though? She can’t be without a man. It’s been a revolving door of blokes constantly.
And she never just dates them… He’s always ‘The One’ and she’s going to marry him and have babies. Oh, and he’s always got a bigger todger than the previous one. Amazing that..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#150 The desperate Dolly is off on a jolly , pass her the Bolly & she’ll get off her trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And she never just dates them… He’s always ‘The One’ and she’s going to marry him and have babies. Oh, and he’s always got a bigger todger than the previous one. Amazing that..
Gives the amount of previous The Ones, the next one will possess a willy like a lasso

Yeee ha! Ride 'em cowboy - or as skanky sez "Woo hoo I luv it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her delusional from thinking she was an actual model and not a tit model, to her lack of awareness over the fact that she is botched is very concerning. She has no concept of reality. She thinks she was some high end fashion model apparently.
I doubt that anyone close( or in her family) has ever sat her down, and told her the unvarnished truth.
That’s part of the problem.Everyone else panders to her and excuses her.
No reality checks, no accountability.No wonder she thinks she’s invincible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.