Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading 🙈 who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt

So they want to see his Cock feet? 🤔😀 xx

Resizer_16483194240131.jpg

Loooooooooooooooool 😄😄 x

Resizer_16483194240130.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Is she suggesting she should get a mbe for getting her tits out and having a disabled child and allegedly been shot at,my husband done 22 years in the RAF he was in Baghdad while she was not long out her dads bag 😂😂😂 we have 4 kids all who have asd two who have learning disabilities maybe he should be knighted, she’s bloody something else
I had to reply to that - normally I can’t be arsed but I’ve had enough today!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
There’s definitely something afoot. I had a quick glance at his Instagram too.
The Las Vegas photo of her which he posted up & declared his undying love = gone
‘Caught a mermaid’ (Turkey) = gone
The one of her in the jungle in a red bikini - saying that she was his favourite contestant = gone
He didn’t post anything of the two of them together in Thailand, did he? I only recall a mocking video of her doing karaoke, which was taken down.
Add to that, some of the comments he’s made on Instagram in recent days.
What on EARTH is going on?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I saw Katie coming back from Thailand...She was on the same plane as me but they had to let her fly back on the wing..due to her awful hygiene which put other passengers off 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16480869491090~5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The Las Vegas photo of her which he posted up & declared his undying love = gone
The one of her in the jungle in a red bikini - saying that she was his favourite contestant = gone
He didn’t post anything of the two of them together in Thailand, did he? I only recall a mocking video of her doing karaoke, which was taken down.
He's desperately trying to rebrand himself before the MMA fight and shake off the "boyfriend of Katie Price" noose around his neck. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 68

hugothebear

VIP Member
I just have a sneaky little feeling they are both doing this all for attention. Deleting photos, separate nights out, ring being removed. People are talking and this is what she thrives on. Its going to get her the publicity she craves. Then turn up together tomorrow night, her in her princess dress with her plastic face and him in a tux smirking. I really hope I am wrong but not so sure.

Reactions: 67

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh my, just got home and see the press have broken the story about Crawl deleting his IG photos of The Skank 😁

So who have been chatting about this for a couple days now…well that would be us 😁
Where have the press been reading to get that story….well pretty sure that would be here, they wouldn’t have noticed otherwise 😁
Who are the best investigative reporters of The Skank….well again, that would be us.😁

I raise a glass to us all tonight, Tattlers constantly breaking the stories the Press, GMB and Lorraine Bloody Kelly fail to find. 🍸

Well done crew, the press know we got the Skank knowledge and the receipts 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

ClivE

VIP Member
off topic but i see they are reporting that the so called millionaire Kerry Katona is now selling her worn underware for a fiver

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

tracey3871

VIP Member
I reckon he has binned her ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
If Boyson goes there again, he needs slapping within an inch of his life. There is something quite likeable about him, and I'm not referring to the size of his penis, and certainly not his dress sense either.
He comes across as genuine. He was originally brought in to help H to lose weight and improve his fitness. Skanky spied his biceps and his package and she was in there as fast as a rat up a drainpipe. He was gentle with H and the other children. She would leave him babysitting them whilst she went off shagging. I think he got on well with PA and KH because he had a lot of time for the children. He is too good for her in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 65

karma4klattie

VIP Member
This site is so well moderated I don't see any need for members to take digs at one another. If a member puts up something you don't like put them on ignore and crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 63