Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the deleted instagram post about the hospital -All the woman said was that she worked at the hospital and that Katie was definitely there that night of slapgate as she saw her in A&E.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There’s definitely something afoot. I had a quick glance at his Instagram too.
The Las Vegas photo of her which he posted up & declared his undying love = gone
‘Caught a mermaid’ (Turkey) = gone
The one of her in the jungle in a red bikini - saying that she was his favourite contestant = gone
He didn’t post anything of the two of them together in Thailand, did he? I only recall a mocking video of her doing karaoke, which was taken down.
Add to that, some of the comments he’s made on Instagram in recent days.
What on EARTH is going on?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Re the deleted instagram post about the hospital -All the woman said was that she worked at the hospital and that Katie was definitely there that night of slapgate as she saw her in A&E.
She didn't even need to say she worked there. Could of just said she saw her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Las Vegas photo of her which he posted up & declared his undying love = gone
The one of her in the jungle in a red bikini - saying that she was his favourite contestant = gone
He didn’t post anything of the two of them together in Thailand, did he? I only recall a mocking video of her doing karaoke, which was taken down.
I reckon he has binned her ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
He's desperately trying to rebrand himself before the MMA fight and shake off the "boyfriend of Katie Price" noose around his neck. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 68
if you check her instagram there are not a lot of pictures of him now

did he go with her to see the pretty women musical because it does not look like it she does not say or show him there(she must look a mess because she did not show herself just her filming with her phone(if they went as a couple i would have thought they would have had backgrid taking the pictures of them on the way saying Katie and Carl enjoy a night out)

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I think I can also vaguely remember a loved up snap of the 2 of them in Sheesh (?) - something like ‘I love you, you’ve changed my life’ (of words to that effect) early on in the relationship.
That’s also been deleted. Now it’s just wall to wall selfies, Sid & motors pretty much.
I anticipate an announcement on social media very soon. Maybe tonight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it a ruse to get the media coverage and then, wham, back together with an exclusive?
I'll believe it when I see either, preferably both, behind bars.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That’s probably because they only love themselves…
i do not think they have been in a romantic relationship for a long time it is all about being in the papers for them both at the start they used to post every day pictures of them draped over each other(they were joined at the hip) we have not had any pictures of them at home all romantic cuddled up on the sofa or in bed since slapgate(it looks like Carl as even stopped going to the hair salon with her)

Reactions: 40
Recently, they both seemed desperate to make money. Maybe this is just another of their ploys to pretend they have broken up to drum up interest in the media and social media. I mean between OF and her unsold £1m boobs in her safe, they don’t seem to be coining it, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I reckon he has binned her ...
I suspect you’re right. Thailand trip might have been a make or break holiday. Doesn’t look favourable to be honest.
If they are very much together, then this makes NO sense whatsoever. Has to be the only explanation.
With my exes, I deleted everything off SM related to them as I didn’t want any reminders of their existence. Apart from ex husband who I have an amicable relationship with!

Reactions: 31

did he go with her to see the pretty women musical because it does not look like it she does not say or show him there(she must look a mess because she did not show herself just her filming with her phone(if they went as a couple i would have thought they would have had backgrid taking the pictures of them on the way saying Katie and Carl enjoy a night out)
I thought the same.His deleted insta photos were obvious, but thought she had more of him as well.Sauce for the goose etc etc

Reactions: 19
Are you going out tonight DC? It usually all kicks off when you do :ROFLMAO:
Well if someone wants to treat me to a night out, I could be persuaded. 🙏
Otherwise, I’ll just have to have a few more G&Ts and pass out early!!
KP is probably doing a photoshoot for a new range of 💩JYY tracksuits, bet she is 😤 at MUA Fern being pregnant. 🤣

• Haha
Going by what little I've read, The wedding is off then.

Or are the fuckers trying to mislead us again???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.