Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long journey?
Ryan is off to Liverpool (on the train) after his tux fitting yesterday
Wonder is she's gong there for this black tie event?
Doesn't Daniella Westbrook live in Liverpool these days? The black tie event is probably a barbecue at her place.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is also on ...

Well let’s home wherever she is off too she overdoes the voddy and makes an absolute sideshow of herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can get drugs quicker than a just eat in some areas !!!
i used to live near a phone box and you would see people use the phone and shortly after, a van would pull up across the road and they would pass things to each other,it took seconds. ......another thing, that photo of carl and his mate in the sheesh place, both with hands under the table, reminded me of drug/money exchanges ive seen in the past. they don't all happen in quiet, dark places, most of them happen in plain sight in pubs etc.,

Reactions: 20
This is also on ...

That one starts very early but would have thought it is more like a place they would go

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone feels like dropping the Guardian article journalist an email link to wiki: [email protected]

He's only 28 though so he may be an egg.
Imagine finding out that skanky fancies you let alone discovering that she sees you as a potential The One mk 43,974! :eek:
Why on earth would any bloke go near this secondhand dartboard with her reputation in everything??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he following her anymore? I can't see that he is, or that stupid adventures of Katie and Carl nonsense.
Can an Instagram guru check if out please? 🥰

Reactions: 12
Oh god no - I could just about find entertainment with her making a show of herself at a boxing match - but not at that, that would be really upsetting.
She's too horrible for this do, you just couldn't picture her there🤞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Doesn't Daniella Westbrook live in Liverpool these days? The black tie event is probably a barbecue at her place.
There's a couple of drag acts as well, more up skank and Ryan's street
Though doubtful the Cinderella dress would be needed for that 🤣

Is he following her anymore? I can't see that he is, or that stupid adventures of Katie and Carl nonsense.
Can an Instagram guru check if out please? 🥰
Yep,he is

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1152181

If Ryan's on his way to Liverpool? Maybe 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
No no no no no no no!!!!!!! That skanky duck bucket better not be going to anything to do with James Bulger. Hopefully she’ll be going to the boxing thing. She’s already on my hate list for allowing animals to die, but if she dares use this for her own exposure I’ll drive up there and nut her myself. Jesus. If she had the bad taste to go to this.....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.