Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of the UK .. still remember little James Bulger, we hold him close to our hearts, even so many years later 🙏❤❤❤ ..... we all know this skanky bleep doesn't know how to behave properly, so for her to kick off at such sensitive event, is making my blood boil :mad: ( she has PUBLICLY shown, time and time again, that she doesn't behave in any normal manner, particularly in pubic, with others watching ) ... who the duck thought, we need good decent people at this event to raise money ` so lets invite the biggest scumbag in the UK .... someone who has lost custody of her 4 children, has a criminal record a mile long, is a drunk, drugged up bleeping mess, who has driven multiple times, while drunk, high and BANNED and flipped the car .... uses her disabled child to stay relevant .... also choose her violent abuser over her children ` ... honestly, who thought this was a good idea??? and an appropriate way to remember little James 🤬🤬🤬 if I were the organiser, I would have point blank refused to have her there ... due to her being such a vile, nasty bleeping tit 👊👊👊
Sorry Anna I think I missed this. What was the event and what happened? And yes why on earth was that thing in attendance?

Reactions: 5
She didnt look bleeping sad piss assing around with Fern and Jeyda did she
And that was Cole in the reflection filming her on the game advert

I SMELL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE !!!!!!
That was so cringe - a photo shoot? No - she was dicking around in a bedroom whilst her mate took photos on an iPhone - my girls did that when they were 13!! 😂😂😂

I'm sorry i posted the info about it i didn't mean for everyone to get sad 😔
I am not sad you posted the info - we are all adults and we all know it’s speculation - any criticism is aimed at her, not you xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nevertheless he still couldn't knock-up skanky could he? LOL
She will blame that on him too for being a Jaffa like Cole, yet truth is its more likely because she's simply a barren old husk, past her sell-by-date, too old and her innards have been shuffled about so much theres no chance of her ever getting pregnant, IVF or not. Long may it remain so because she's fucked up five lives already
Excuse my ignorance but what does 'being a Jaffa' mean? I love a good Jaffa cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry Anna I think I missed this. What was the event and what happened? And yes why on earth was that thing in attendance?
Apparently the black tie event, she is going to ... is in honour of little James Bulger 🤬 ... ( Im hoping this is a mistake and wont be happening for the sake of that child's memory )

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I doubt that anyone close( or in her family) has ever sat her down, and told her the unvarnished truth.
That’s part of the problem.Everyone else panders to her and excuses her.
No reality checks, no accountability.No wonder she thinks she’s invincible.
I know her friends have and she just bollocks them for being negative - she doesnt listen to anyone, even on her old shows AFP would make digs and KP would just roll her eyes and chuck abuse back - she isnt interested at all.

Reactions: 11
I think its similar to what i was just writing but deleted it as its such a heart-breaking and sensitive subject but what i was saying is-
I hate to say this guys, but the James bulger memorial trust Instagram page and one of its ambassador's follow Skanky,so it may well be the black tie event she is going to tonight in Liverpool with Ryan
All i can say is she better be on her best behaviour for this one !!!!!
I just don't understand why people still give her the time of day after everything she has done
These people lost a child and skanky doesn't give 2 shits about hers its a disgrace
She's got some cheek even showing up!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
My husband came up with a good point, may have already been mentioned. CRAWL said he’s never taken drugs. KP can’t legally drive. So if she’s taking ‘stuff’, how’s she getting it? Is it being delivered or does she see someone ‘regularly’ who’s getting it for her? CRAWL must be aware and allowing it. Plus, she’s not allowed a bank account or cards, as a bankrupt, so where’s all the money she gets from paid publicity and the crap she’s selling, going?
You can have a bank account if you’re bankrupt, how do you think people who are BR deal with money?

Reactions: 9
I think its similar to what i was just writing but deleted it as its such a heart-breaking and sensitive subject but what i was saying is-
I hate to say this guys, but the James bulger memorial trust Instagram page and one of its ambassador's follow Skanky,so it may well be the black tie event she is going to tonight in Liverpool with Ryan
All i can say is she better be on her best behaviour for this one !!!!!
I just don't understand why people still give her the time of day after everything she has done
These people lost a child and skanky doesn't give 2 shits about hers its a disgrace
She's got some cheek even showing up!
Ugh, I take it back. She can’t, she just can’t!!!! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she suggesting she should get a mbe for getting her tits out and having a disabled child and allegedly been shot at,my husband done 22 years in the RAF he was in Baghdad while she was not long out her dads bag 😂😂😂 we have 4 kids all who have asd two who have learning disabilities maybe he should be knighted, she’s bloody something else

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Here we are!
I’m going to be cautious on this.Note the quote “no one would be surprised if they got back together.”
It’s not like the Sun might have misconstrued🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.