Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad someone else noticed it too, wtf is going on with that hairline? I've had an idea (forgive me as I have no idea how to start a thread or do anything else on here) I reckon we should write up a list of all the men she has been with just for the fun of it. I know ut will be extremely bleeping long but would show her next poor fecker that being 2997555 on prices bed post shows her up to be the skank that she truly is
Thats the reason she keeps begging for new beds - there are so many notches chopped out they collapse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A fast food delivery shop got done where I live for serving up weed in burger buns.

There’s also a fast food magic mushroom bakery that does deliveroo drop offs 🤣
I would try those. Supposedly good for anxiety and depression. I just got a bollocking from my doctor for owning up to drinking three bottles of Prosecco a week. These might be better to calm my mind down 🍄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping for a return of pale & interesting as I loathe sunbathing and fake tan always looks awful on me. Also please the return of thinner eyebrows as mine never returned after plucking them as a teen & I'd be terrified to have micro blade ones done (or tattooed) bound to be a horrible mistake. 😬
You wouldn't want to end up with KP style black Sharpie slugs on your forehead - she needs a pair of eyebrow merkins to hide those monstrosities.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last night while watching a TV show with the OH he happened to comment on the cleavage of one of the characters. I then showed him pictures of KP in Thailand in the bikinis and asked him what he thought about her. He was absolutely horrified, even more so when I told him who she was! As he himself put it he likes a bit of tit but they need to be soft and move, not be like two huge footballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm hoping for a return of pale & interesting as I loathe sunbathing and fake tan always looks awful on me. Also please the return of thinner eyebrows as mine never returned after plucking them as a teen & I'd be terrified to have micro blade ones done (or tattooed) bound to be a horrible mistake. 😬
Being very fair (that porcelain skin tone etc) my eyebrows are virtually invisible even though they are THERE; The funniest thing is that my granddaughter is just the same but she decided to go and have these microbladed jobbies done to give her Eyebrows at last, then after wards she walked in the door and her Dad burst out laughing saying it looked like the Peckham Pouncer had leapt out on her and scared her half to death (Homage to Rodney Trotter there) Even now we are used to them they still look weird on her - silly girl :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deluded much? She likes to let known she's had '5 kids' how about looking after them just once.
Her delusional from thinking she was an actual model and not a tit model, to her lack of awareness over the fact that she is botched is very concerning. She has no concept of reality. She thinks she was some high end fashion model apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good points.Especially about access to “ stuff”.Do drug dealers do a delivery service do you think?Or is a case of having a helpful friend.
As for the money trail.This is something that should have been looked at a long time ago.
Mr tax man has been a bit lax investigating too.
Yep, home delivery is an option, "stuff" being delivered with pizzas very common - my hubbie works for the police and he said it's very common.

Reactions: 15
Oh stop all this cryptic look at me crap.Its as bad as Cole and his little book of inspirational quotes.Either say it, don’t say it,DM the person you want to say it to or stfu.
I’m fed up up to my tits with all this binfesting.
Here, here, pathetic attempts at attention seeking. Nobody actually really gives a duck pal

Reactions: 15
I’m a long time lurker on here and this is my first post. I cannot stand the pair of them, I only hope that justice is served for both of them very soon. I really don’t think he will leave her as he wants the celebrity status good or bad, and they are certainly getting that at this present time. As a mum the pre Mother’s Day cards from school have arrived and I’m loving the attention, it will be very interesting to see what happens tomorrow and how she will play out being mother of the year.
she will dig out some old cards or love you notes from the kids, if she can't find any, she will buy her own, show (old) pics of her kids and show the presents sent from her braindead fans (for being mother of the year) and make out they are from her kids. also cue photo op, with her long overdue dead mum and carrot cake visit with or from harvey for good measure. if she cant do any of that, she will have a hospital visit of some sort, her horse will be sick or dead or she has to sell some crap, because shes sooooooooo busy !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It is so staged you could write the script! Their little games and the lies. She actually LIED about DV!!! And she has got away with it. I am so pleased I found tattle a few months ago it has really opened my eyes what this scheming vile witch is capable of.
[/QUOTE
That was a story they concocted between themselves to protect cole, he deffo smacked her one. It's been verified by more than one person. Including someone close to her at the time. It think several tatters can
It’s on her Wiki top of page,everything is on there,always recommended for newbies to read.
Lots of men are missing though. Does anyone know if she ever dated that stripper that was living eith her during lockdown

Reactions: 2
Wonder if we'll see this cinderella dress tonight and whatever ridiculous, skin tight outfit crawl decides to wear.. with loafers and no socks 😖 hate that look

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It strange isn’t it? It doesn’t look like he has a big willy - but huge balls! 🧐😆
Nevertheless he still couldn't knock-up skanky could he? LOL
She will blame that on him too for being a Jaffa like Cole, yet truth is its more likely because she's simply a barren old husk, past her sell-by-date, too old and her innards have been shuffled about so much theres no chance of her ever getting pregnant, IVF or not. Long may it remain so because she's fucked up five lives already

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.