Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping for a return of pale & interesting as I loathe sunbathing and fake tan always looks awful on me. Also please the return of thinner eyebrows as mine never returned after plucking them as a teen & I'd be terrified to have micro blade ones done (or tattooed) bound to be a horrible mistake. 😬
I am the same. Thin eyebrows from stupidly over plucking from aged 14. I actually don’t mind the thin eyebrow look but have to pencil mine in. I loved the old Hollywood Starlet looks. I also loved their pallor. Think I’m a Goth at heart ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading 🙈 who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt
I really want to punch her in the tits! Would probably break my hand though on those hard monsters. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she is with CW in car?
looks like another weekend without seeing Harvey

Mind you if she is away she doesn’t have to explain to fans why she doesn’t have kids

Reactions: 17
WTF is wrong with these halfwits .... do they not know, that if you want to see this type of thing ... bum holes and sad FLACID todgers .... you can google it for FREE!! ... millions upon millions online, that actually have something to shout about ..... Im still surprised that some will pay, when its out there for nothing 🤷‍♀️ .... in all truth, seeing a bloke completely naked, bending over abusing his ` starfish ⭐😖 ` with a courgette would do nothing for me, I prefer the Boyson type pics, in his tight shorts, underwear, in smart clothes, its nice to guess what's underneath without the crudeness of having it in ya face .. so to speak 🥴🥴🥴🥴 at my age ( 53 ) its a case of ` You've seen one, you've seen them all `🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
'Abusing his starfish' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg, that's brought tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My husband came up with a good point, may have already been mentioned. CRAWL said he’s never taken drugs. KP can’t legally drive. So if she’s taking ‘stuff’, how’s she getting it? Is it being delivered or does she see someone ‘regularly’ who’s getting it for her? CRAWL must be aware and allowing it. Plus, she’s not allowed a bank account or cards, as a bankrupt, so where’s all the money she gets from paid publicity and the crap she’s selling, going?
Dealers have been delivering longer than just eat/Uber/etc. I was a proper 90s girl pre-family life. The difference is that one New Years Eve I got bored of it all and became a grown up.

Reactions: 21
I'm meant to be cleaning the bathroom but I'm catching up here instead. The murky munters sure are trying to be all mysterious with removing IG posts etc aren't they! I think they are too gormless to realise that just because neither of them are blessed with brains it doesn't mean we are not. KP and CW couldn't keep up with an amoeba when it comes to brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh mine are tattooed after years of over plucking, best thing I ever did! Well one of the best things 🤣🤣🤣
What are your other best things Emperor? I am feeling like I need guidance in all areas. Any help from my Krustie family is most welcome 🐞

Reactions: 6
It strange isn’t it? It doesn’t look like he has a big willy - but huge balls! 🧐😆
One of my exes had huge balls too. Penis like a small Walnut Whip though 😂 what a relationship that turned out to be. Shades of Crawl. So many stories to tell but I’m not ‘famous’ so my book would go unread x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading 🙈 who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt
An MBE hahahahahahahaha not sure they give them out to criminals who owe her majs gov £1m love. Deluded old crow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.